Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'boundary commission' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We are in a new constiuency!

According to this article today, the streets on the West side of the Ladder have been moved out of Tottenham constituency and into Hornsey…

Started by Maddy

7 Jan 19
Reply by Paul Soper

The end of Hornsey and Wood Green (as far as Parliament's concerned)?

The Boundaries commission propose to abolish Hornsey and Wood Green constituency. It is to be merged with Friern Barnet. East of Green Lane…

Started by Straw Cat

27 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by william darby

Wood Green to become an Enfield Seat - consultation closes Dec 5th

Apologies if I've missed other posts here regarding this, but thought this might be helpful in explaining the proposed boundary changes tha…

Started by Natalie

4 Dec 5, 2022
Reply by Gordon T

Tottenham Parliamentary Constituency to include part of Hackney

I have made a search on HoL and while I have found a lot about the Boundary Commission  have not found this latest proposal. I am intereste…

Started by Adrian Hackney

4 Mar 25, 2022
Reply by Adrian Hackney

Boundary Commission Review into Parliamentary Constituencies

The Boundary Commission have published their proposals for new parliamentary electoral areas to be in place from 2023 https://www.bcereview

Started by Michael Anderson

4 Jun 9, 2021
Reply by Will

Boundary Commission's report (published today)

The Boundary Commission is looking to transfer Stroud Green from Hornsey and Wood Green and add it to Tottenham (this would mean David Lamm…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

6 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Konrad B

Revised Boundary Commission Proposals merge Harringay with Hackney & South Tottenham to Create New Constituency

Following the first round of consultation on the Boundary Commission's 2013 Parliamentary Constituency Review, Harringay has been shoe-ho…

Started by Hugh

33 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

‘STROUD GREEN - WHERE WILL IT BE HORNSEY OR TOTTENHAM?’

IF YOU DO NOT WANT STROUD GREEN TO BE IN TOTTENHAM DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW!!!! The next general election seems a long way away, but when…

Started by GN8

64 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

Constituency Name

It does seem that the debate is really about the shame of being in a constituency with the name of Tottenham. Tottenham is in fact by far t…

Started by Christine Protz

21 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Mr Lammy MP and our Constituency name

Hello Harringay onliners. A while ago I opened a discussion about our constituency name of "Tottenham" not reflecting our area and proposed…

Started by B

32 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service