Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'boxes' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Packing boxes for free

hello, I have quite a few packing cardboard boxes free to anyone to collect, on the wall at 112 Wightman Road, please help yourself.

Started by Fatima

2 Sep 16, 2019
Reply by Fatima

Moving boxes

Anyone got some cardboard or plastic boxes going spare? Need a few more to move family member to new flat. Will collect.

Started by Domshaw

0 May 11, 2019

Cardboard Boxes

Hi! Anyone getting rid of some cardboard boxes??? I just need a few this weekend  Please text 07940016252 if you have any  Thank you

Started by HarringayFamily

1 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by claire taylor

Packing boxes

I have about 20 packing boxes (Rogers Romovals) sitting in my garden shed, waiting to go to a new home. Pick up from Warwick Gardens, N4. E…

Started by James H.

6 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by James H.

cardboard boxes and packaging to give away

I have 2 large good quality card boxes to give away if anyone need some. They are 60x60x60cms and have been broken down for ease of transpo…

Started by JJ B

3 Jan 18, 2019
Reply by JJ B

Made in Tottenham Hampers

FREE DELIVERY TO N15 AND N17 This Christmas we have sourced and put together 60 limited edition  Made in Tottenham Hampers. (We have 31…

Started by Tottenham Green Market

2 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Tottenham Green Market

Newspapers and boxes

Hello Im on the ladder and packing up my downstairs in preparation for the builders. Would anyone have any old newspapers or boxes that I m…

Started by Lizzie R

5 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Judith

Moving Boxes to give away

we have 10 assorted sized cardboard boxes to give away.

Started by Ed Gorman

15 Sep 1, 2018
Reply by Annaluna

Moving boxes wanted

Hi, We are moving house shortly and looking for some sturdy cardboard moving boxes. Thanks, Leanne. 

Started by Leanne

2 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Leanne

Moving boxes to give away

If anyone needs moving boxes, we have a big pile (with more to come) to give away. Collection from Warham Road.

Started by Donna FT

11 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by CAG

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service