Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'builder' (218)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommending painter / decorator / builder - Greg

I contacted Greg after reading lots of great reviews on here. He recently finished doing some painting, carpentry and odd-jobs in my flat a…

Started by Emily Evans

1 Jul 10
Reply by Greg Painter

Builder Recommendation for Loft Conversion and Roof Terrace Extension

Hello, I have planning permission for a loft conversion and roof terrace extension. I am looking for a reliable builder who can undertake b…

Started by Henry Melville

9 Jun 23
Reply by MD

Picture rail fitting

I purchased some pine picture rail a while back with the intention of fitting it myself but don't seem to be getting around to it. Can anyo…

Started by Tom Hamshere

1 May 19
Reply by Patrick Magdziak

Looking for general advice on a big renovation project

We're not able to find a property done to the standard we want and we're considering a full renovation of a 3 bed house in the Ladder/Garde…

Started by Sophie Smith

15 Apr 17
Reply by Nick G-T

Side return extension - recommendations wanted

Hi all Has anyone had a side return extension done within the last year or so who would recommend their builders. We’re looking for someone…

Started by Selina

8 Mar 23
Reply by JJ B

Garden wall fence Repair /Replace Recommendations

Hi everyone, Happy New Year! Does anyone have any recommendations for a good builder to repair /replace a front garden gate, fence and par…

Started by Golden shiva

0 Jan 3

Looking for a builder for a small job

Can someone recommend a builder to sort out the base of my fireplace? Effectively the area under the granite fronting needs to be recemente…

Started by D S

1 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Steve

Recommended builder

Hi  We have recently had a lot of work done by a builder that was recommended to us - he has completed a loft conversion with en suite, new…

Started by Rebecca Thomas

23 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by byl999

Builder Recommendations Wanted - Rear and Side Return Extension

We have planning permission for a wrap around rear and side return extension and would appreciate recommendations specifically for this typ…

Started by Nick G-T

2 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Nick G-T

House refurbishment company recommedations

We are possibly buying a house that needs a lot of work including replacing ground floor flooring, all windows, repairs to exterior, new ba…

Started by Robin2

2 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Robin2

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service