Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'builder' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bathroom fitter/builder needed

We are looking for a builder to convert our toilet and bathroom into one room with new fittings. Apologies if there are details of these on…

Started by Rebecca

13 Apr 11, 2022
Reply by Con

Revamp front garden

Greetings The front of house needs revamping the wall needs to come down and the area at the front needs redoing plus a place for the ugly…

Started by Wendy

3 Apr 8, 2022
Reply by Don

Recommendation for anyone looking for Builder (CJE Build) 079 3030 0037

Hi All, Just wanted to recommend CJE Build - they have just completed our house extension and total renovation of our kitchen.  We were rec…

Started by Liz C

1 Mar 26, 2022
Reply by VivA

Handyman/Builder to lay a reclaimed brick patio

Hello all I see other threads for patios but we want to lay a reclaimed brick patio (5m x 3m). Possibly the need to dig up the existing con…

Started by mrpye

7 Feb 13, 2022
Reply by OneWomanAndHerDog

recommendation needed for problems with downpipe.

Hi There is a downpipe causing possible ingress of water into my kitchen. Maybe there is a crack near the soil part section, downpipe may n…

Started by Jackie

0 Feb 8, 2022

Builder required

Hello  Can anyone recommend a builder who may be available fairly soon. I know there are recommendation here already but each person I try…

Started by bamako

1 Jan 28, 2022
Reply by Alice B

Outdoor balcony and stairway supplier & fitter required

Hello Can anyone recommend a (reasonably) local supplier and fitter of metal balconies and outdoor stairways who are not going to cost the…

Started by B

3 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Hector

Billy Builds recommendation for all building work

HIghly recommend Billy Builds ( Vas and Harry) who've created us a beautiful new bathroom to a really high standard at very reasonable cost…

Started by jude hick

1 Nov 10, 2021
Reply by Leena

General building services recommendation - Karl @ KR Contracting Services

I want to recommend Karl from KR Contracting Services. Karl and team cleared rotting decking from our garden and replaced with installed ne…

Started by Anuj Desai

0 Oct 10, 2021

Bathroom builder/plumber recommendation wanted

Looking for real recommendations for a builder+plumber for a small bathroom job, after I got quite badly burned by our last builder! For re…

Started by Emma

1 Sep 6, 2021
Reply by Resident

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service