Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'builders' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Removing a 1930s fireplace from a wall in a reusable condition - recommendation wanted

Hello, Can anyone recommend someone who can remove a 1930s tiled fireplace from its original position in one house and move it to another p…

Started by Hilary Osborne

2 Jan 15, 2019
Reply by Hilary Osborne

Are ALB lofts still operating in the area?

Hi all, I had an ALB lofts loft conversion done a couple of years ago. Just wondering if anyone knows whether they're still operating? Man…

Started by AxP

4 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by snowfall

House moving and renovation services of all kinds needed!

Dear HoLers, We are hoping to be moving to a new house in the coming weeks and it needs everything doing. I've enquired to many of the serv…

Started by AxP

2 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by AxP

builders abandoned material on sidewalk

I had employed builders recently and they left half a pallete of stones on the sidewalk since over a month. I've tried to contact them but…

Started by JAS

14 May 1, 2015
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Highly Recommended - Zeko Building Services

Hi I am writing to recommend our builders Zeko Building Services (www.zeko.co.uk). We completed our house extension before Christmas, the w…

Started by Beth Kay

2 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Kari Koonin

New Home and in need of Trades - kitchen fitter/floorer/Patio

Hello all,  We have recently moved to the area and fallen victim of The Rogue Trader. We need to assess whether the damp that the trader ha…

Started by Aysem Monaco

6 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Aysem Monaco

repointing and redecorating exteriors, leases and managing agents

Hello, I've got a couple of queries I'm really stuck on and wondered if any of you lovely people had any ideas. I own a flat in one of the…

Started by Betty Careless

4 May 24, 2013
Reply by Betty Careless

Flytipping builders of Lausanne Rd

The house opposite me is currently being converted into flats. They seem to be doing a good job and as of this morning I have a nicely pain…

Started by John McMullan

30 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service