Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'carpenter' (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carpenter Recommendation?

We will be needing a carpenter for a small job in the kitchen: constructing a shelf to hold up a single built-under oven. As we're replacin…

Started by Peter

0 Aug 27, 2021

Carpenter

I NEED A SIMPLE BED BASE as the bed has to go between 2 walls and is a bit smaller than the average double bed base ?

Started by Jacky Darville

4 Apr 6, 2021
Reply by Dick Harris

Carpenter

Looking for someone who could relay my garden decking as it was laid with no gaps and now needs to be fixed.

Started by Victoria Vaughan

1 Mar 28, 2021
Reply by Patrick Magdziak

Fitted wardrobes and alcove shelving

I know there are quite a few threads on this already, but wondering if anyone has any recent recommendations for high quality bespoke fitte…

Started by Magnus Slingsby

8 Feb 2, 2021
Reply by Alyson

Recommendations for a front door?

We are looking to replace our front door with one that fits the style of the ladder houses but has far better security features. Has anyone…

Started by Alice B

3 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by HST

Carpenter Wanted to Hang Door

I'm looking for a recommendation of someone to do a couple of small jobs - I need a new door fitting and one other rehanging. We are lookin…

Started by Alasdair Brotherston

2 Aug 28, 2020
Reply by Ross Joseph Day

Wooden and metal table needs some work. Carpenter?

We have a lovely big table that is solid wood on top with metal frame underneath to attach the legs. It is too big for our new house, and w…

Started by Brussels1979

1 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by Geraldine B

Someone to hang internal doors....

Hi, Can anyone recommend someone local who can fit 5 new internal doors, including door handles and possibly painting the frames? Would nee…

Started by Suzanne Broom

3 Aug 3, 2020
Reply by Beth

Now turned into carpenter /joiner recommended (Someone to hang ONE internal door?)

I am having a problem to find someone to hand just one internal door, seems to be too small job for "MyBuilder" so either get people from v…

Started by Anka

8 Jul 10, 2020
Reply by Anka

Carpenter required

Hi, we have a step that comes short of the wall and would like to replace the 2 steps make it meet. Does anyone know a carpenter who could…

Started by Michael Boaler

2 Jul 8, 2020
Reply by Melissa Proust

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service