Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cat' (206)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cat Litter Tray to Give Away - Come and Collect

Hi there, We got this litter tray from this website for our cat, but it isn't the right size for the litter liners that we tend to use. If…

Started by Ivan Brett

0 yesterday

Betsy the cat needs a home as her owner died - Rehomed

Beautiful Betsy is a sweet female cat looking for a new home after her owner sadly passed away. Betsy is about 8 years old and says hello t…

Started by Justine

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Justine

Two slightly disabled rescue kittens need a home together

Millie & Joey are two slightly disabled rescue kittens looking for a loving home together. Millie was born with wobbly back legs and Jo…

Started by Justine

0 Apr 11

Tiny Tilly the cat needs a home

This lovely rescue cat Tilly is looking for a loving home with a garden. Her temporary foster carers say this about her: "Little Tilly arri…

Started by Justine

0 Apr 4

Super duper Spot the cat needs a home

Spot used to live rough and has now been neutered and microchipped as he was rescued by Stokey Cats & Dogs. He is a little shy at the v…

Started by Justine

0 Mar 28

Black cat with white moustache, who are you?

Does anyone know this cat? He(?)'s been visiting my indoor cat behind the window since late January / early February nearly every day betw…

Started by Satsuma

1 Mar 15
Reply by tigha

Beautiful Bindi the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Beauitful Bindi is looking for a home with a garden. "My name is Bindi, so called because when I was found I had orange stains on my forehe…

Started by Justine

0 Mar 14

Looking for a temporary home for our gorgeous ginger cat

Hi all, We're the doting owners of Olive, a beautiful seven-year-old ginger female who lives a happy, mostly-indoor life on the Harringay L…

Started by Ivan Brett

5 Mar 6
Reply by Ivan Brett

Foster home urgently needed for Mr Grumpy cat

Mr Grumpy used to live rough as a stray. When he came to Stokey Cats & Dogs needing help, he had a wound, not neutered, not microchippe…

Started by Justine

0 Feb 20

Daisy and her kitten Baby need a home together - Rehomed

Daisy is just the sweetest cat, very sociable and friendly, loves company. Sadly she was living outside as a stray and was getting pregnant…

Started by Justine

0 Feb 7

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service