Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cat' (246)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Female bengal had a late night visit with my cat at the window

Yesterday morning (2am) I was visited by a beautiful bengal which from skimming through some earlier posts I think she goes by the name Top…

Started by Jamie-Erin Wood

1 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Stuart Marden

Friendly Kitty- Is she/he yours? pic attached

This lovely cat has been paying us a visit on a daily basis. It is very friendly but also very trusting (which can be a bad thing) It start…

Started by Rozie s

4 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Joe Bailey

Free to a GOOD home - sweet black boy kitten

I've one remaining kitten free to be homed from this weekend. He's very friendly and inquisitive and enjoys running about my flat and playi…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by KP

For sale: Hill's feline i/d dry food, 5kg bag

I accidentally ordered the wrong food for the cat so I have an unopened 5kg bag of Hill's feline i/d for sale. This is a veterinary food a…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

0 Aug 28, 2012

Cat missing from Nelson Road / Weston Park - FOUND!

That didn't take long! Erik the cat's gone missing again. We moved in to our new house last Friday, and last night (Tuesday May 1st) my cat…

Started by Anette

13 May 9, 2012
Reply by Jitsu

Tortoiseshell Cat with Yellow Collar Appeared in Mannock Rd

Hi We have had a small to medium sized tortoiseshell cat with a yellow velvet collar camping in our front garden for the last week. I thin…

Started by Hannah Smeaton

3 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Mook

Gorgeous black cat looking for a new home

This is Jack. He was found on Seymour Road on Halloween, trying to make friends with people to get himself a home. After 2 weeks of sleepin…

Started by Anette

9 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Anette

Another lost cat on Seymour Road?

I keep seeing this little one around. Does not matter when I come home, this cat's aways around. Quite shy, skinny, and no collar. White ch…

Started by Anette

25 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Anette

Cats in the hood!

Having a cat now I find myself quite enamoured by the other local cats when they come visiting, we even have names for some of the visitors…

Started by Stuart Marden

19 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Stuart Marden

Lovely Lily the cat needs a new home

This is Lily. She’s a one year old rescue cat who’s been with me for 6 months now. She is probably the most amazing cat I have ever met,…

Started by Anette

8 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service