Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cat' (246)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have you lost your ginger cat? Found on Hewitt Road

A gorgeous ginger male cat has just left our front garden (Fri, 7pm), looking lost and wearing a collar (though no ID.) He has wondered awa…

Started by Dermot

3 May 11, 2020
Reply by McFiji

Missing grey and white cat Pemberton Mattison Road

Our grey and white cat has been missing for 48 hours. His turf is between Pemberton and Mattison Road below the school but he might have st…

Started by Mark Smith

9 Apr 30, 2020

Found Cat - white with ginger

This cat has been on our windowsill all morning and is showing no signs of wanting to leave. Worried it is scared or injured. If yours, pl…

Started by Amy

4 Apr 12, 2020
Reply by air

Missing Black & White Cat from Cavendish Road

Our Black & White cat Socks is missing today from Cavendish Road. He went out early this morning (Tuesday 31st March) and hasn't come b…

Started by Tessa

2 Apr 12, 2020
Reply by air

Looking for kittens to adopt - (edited from original post 'to buy')

Hi All, This is a strange time to get new pets but our lovely 10 year old pet cat died yesterday and we're desperate to get 2 kittens as so…

Started by sara wajid

10 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by KP

Found cat collar

Hi I found a red cat collar with a small bell. I know it belongs to a friendly white and black cat that comes to visit me from time to time…

Started by Tony

0 Feb 25, 2020

Rescue cat Tabitha and her kitten Button need a home together

This beautiful young cat Tabitha Bob and her kitten Little Button Bob, are looking for their loving home together. Tabitha gave birth to 5…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 30, 2020

Charlie the cat needs a home

Charlie is 7 years old and is looking for a new home as his previous owner died. He would like to be the only pet in the home. He is a bea…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 16, 2020

Squeaky the cat needs a home

Squeaky used to live on the streets as a stray until he found a kind person who started to feed him regularly and approached Stokey Cats &a…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 9, 2020

kitten or young cat sought

A good friend of mine is looking for a kitten, or a young cat. Her previous cat -- a much-loved, happy male -- died at sixteen years of age…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

16 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by katia

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service