Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cat needing home' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pretty Pamuk the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Pamuk is a sweet female calico & white cat looking for a forever home. She's very loving and likes cuddles. She's good with children. I…

Started by tulips

0 Sep 13, 2018

Tiger the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Tiger came to Stokey Cats and Dogs after his owner died a few months ago and the family didn't want to give him a home. He arrived covered…

Started by tulips

0 Aug 23, 2018

Arnold the cat still waiting a year for a home

Arnold has been waiting over a year for a permanent home. Arnold is a very friendly, cuddly kitty. He likes to talk so if you want to have…

Started by tulips

1 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by Emma

Georgina the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Georgina is a pretty female tabby & white cat. She was found living as a stray in various gardens and she desperately needed help and n…

Started by tulips

1 Jun 23, 2018
Reply by tulips

Frankie the cat still waiting a year for a home

Frankie has been waiting over a year for a permanent home. Hi there, my name’s Frankie and as you can see I am a handsome lad. I am around…

Started by tulips

2 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by tulips

Pretty Pamuk the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Pamuk is a sweet female calico & white cat looking for a forever home. She's very loving and likes cuddles. She's good with children.…

Started by tulips

0 May 31, 2018

Tiger the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Tiger has come to Stokey Cats and Dogs after his owner died and the family didn't want to give him a home. He arrived covered with fleas an…

Started by tulips

0 May 17, 2018

Leonard the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Leonard is a very handsome boy of 5 years old looking for his forever loving home. Leonard is so sweet and friendly! Leonard needs an indoo…

Started by tulips

12 Jan 6, 2018
Reply by tulips

Frankie the cat needs a home

Frankie is a very handsome boy with a shiny soft coat and beautiful eyes. Frankie loves playing with feather toys and he loves to chill on…

Started by tulips

0 Oct 12, 2017

Digby the cat needs a home - Now Rehomed

Digby is only 1 year old and is very cute. He is super playful and friendly. He has a really cute meow. Digby is looking for a loving home.…

Started by tulips

2 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by tulips

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service