Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cats' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can anyone lend us a cat?

The last time I heard a mouse, in a previous flat, I borrowed a cat for five minutes, and never heard from the mouse again. So given last n…

Started by Dan77

8 Jan 4
Reply by tigha

Pet sitter

I'd like to recommend paradise for Animals. Best pet sitter I came across in a long time. Aneta is brilliant with animals and has been taki…

Started by Redpolkadots

0 Dec 14, 2017

Flat to rent in Bowes Park

Good size one bedroom flat to rent in Bowes Park. Recently refurbished. Ground floor of Victorian conversion with a garden (lawn, patio, tr…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Oct 30, 2017

Rescued Kittens needing homes - Now Homed

Stokey Cats and Dogs have seven rescued kittens looking for homes. They are 9 weeks old. It is better for kittens to be rehomed in pairs. T…

Started by Justine

0 Sep 15, 2017

Old post

Post no longer exist

Started by Hollie

6 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Justine

Found cat

Need to find owner of a deceased cat. FOUND CAT On Wednesday 19th April 2017, the remains of a deceased cat were found on the grass area…

Started by Amanda: Lillys Legacy

0 Apr 20, 2017

Cat sitter needed for Christmas - last minute emergency!

Can anyone help? We booked our cats in to an Essex cattery for 5 days over Christmas ages ago and they've just called to say they're not go…

Started by Emma

5 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Chris Florey

1 bed flats to let in Muswell Hill

I will shortly have 2 bright, quiet and conveniently located flats available to rent in Muswell Hill. One double bedroom, freshly decorated…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Sep 30, 2016

raw cat food

I am feeding my cats a (home made) balanced grain free raw diet, 80 % meat, 10 % bone, 10 % offal/organ (half of that liver). Because makin…

Started by Lemon Meringue

0 Jun 2, 2016

Lost cats!

I wonder if everyone would be able to help. We live on Seymour Road and, as of today, we have lost our two cats, Marvin and Percy. Both lon…

Started by Seb Pitman

6 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Justine

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service