Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cats' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1 bed flats to let in Muswell Hill

I will shortly have 2 bright, quiet and conveniently located flats available to rent in Muswell Hill. One double bedroom, freshly decorated…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Sep 30, 2016

Lost cats!

I wonder if everyone would be able to help. We live on Seymour Road and, as of today, we have lost our two cats, Marvin and Percy. Both lon…

Started by Seb Pitman

6 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by tulips

Home needed for two female tabby cats

The owner of these two tabby rescue cats is looking to find them a good home. They are used to a home with a garden. Their ow…

Started by tulips

0 May 5, 2016

Cats - plea for responsible ownership of predators

As an ecologist let me first say that cats killing birds is about as natural as taking thousands of predators from another country, breedin…

Started by Dan

73 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by DavidJ

Missing cats one ginger one black and white

I live at the top of Allison rd and for the last year have had Two cats visiting my garden independently. One is a beautiful long haired gi…

Started by Lizzie R

8 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Chris Rachel Ragbir

Need a cat sitter 26 Nov - 5 Dec

Hello, I have two lovely blue-grey boy cats. They were abandoned and I somehow ended up with them even though I'm more of a dog person! Th…

Started by Racheal Leigh

3 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by tigha

Cattery needed whilst we move house - recommendations please!

Hi fellow cat owners, Can anyone recommend a good cattery within a 30 minute drive from Harringay, please? We are moving house but there wi…

Started by Laura Vernals

7 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Felicity C

Homes wanted for kittens

Last 2 kittens of a litter of 5. Black with slight white touches, one male, one female. They are about 8 weeks old and ready to go in 2 wee…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Sophie Smith

Free to a GOOD home - sweet black boy kitten

I've one remaining kitten free to be homed from this weekend. He's very friendly and inquisitive and enjoys running about my flat and playi…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by KP

Help find a kitten a home?

I've one black boy kitten remaining from this lovely litter of 5. He's ready to be rehomed from this Friday. These stray kittens were rescu…

Started by Sophie Smith

1 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service