Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cats' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Family of stray kittens

A family of stray cats are in a garden on Allison Road (Green Lanes end). I have counted a small black mother cat who seems thin and in poo…

Started by Sophie Smith

35 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Sophie Smith

Looking for a cat?

There's been a lot of discussion recently around the issue of stray cats locally and we've been successful in re-homing several via this si…

Started by Sophie Smith

1 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Emma

FREE TO A GOOD HOME 2 kittens

Organic, free range kittens (!) last 2 of a litter of 5. Black with slight white touches, one male, one female. Totally bonkers and turning…

Started by Sophie Smith

0 Sep 12, 2012

Do you own a male ginger cat?

I saw a lovely male ginger cat in Duckett Road and noticed he wasn't neutered. Please get him neutered if he's yours. There are so many cat…

Started by tulips

1 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Sophie Smith

Two lovely cats in need of a new home

This is Erik (blue tabby) and Sookie (tortoise shell). They have been with me since November 2010. They came to me as 8 month old kittens.…

Started by Anette

15 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Dead Cats

Dear All, it is sad to tell you that another cat has fallen victim of the ferocious Fox roaming about our back gardens. after three weeks o…

Started by Adedayo Ige

26 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Jen Wallis

Vet recommendations for microchipping?

I'd like to get our cats microchipped - does anyone know of a reliable local vet who does this?

Started by Jen Wallis

12 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Jane

Lost cat poster U-turn

Following this story, Haringey have relented. This from the Journal: A cat owner who faced a fine for putting up posters of her lost pet ha…

Started by Hugh

2 Oct 2, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service