Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'chairs' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for some chairs

Hello We've finally managed to get a dinning table.... but no chairs... Anyone got some spare in their basements or around their table? woo…

Started by Amira

3 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by JennyC

Dining table and 2 chairs to give away

We have a dining table and two chairs to give away. The table is solid wood, and the chairs are wooden seat on a metal frame. I'm getting r…

Started by Joss M

4 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Joss M

2 Free Ikea white chairs

I have a couple of nice plain Ikea chairs needing a home and free to someone who can come and collect. We are in N4 next to Harringay stati…

Started by Elakarel

2 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Elakarel

Dinning chairs for sale - £100 for 6

Good quality dinning chairs for sale. Used but in good condition. Please see the photos attached and personal message me if you're interest…

Started by Neil Thompson

1 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Neil Thompson

FOR SALE: Solid pine round extendable table and 4 rush chairs.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/dining-tables-chairs/solid-pine-round-extendable-dining-table-and-4-rush-seated-chairs/1125684327

Started by Beatriz Merida

0 Jul 20, 2015

Three garden chairs, outdoor dining table and outdoor side table for free

I have some garden furniture for giveaway: Three chairs, white plastic, sturdy, and with three levels of reclining, which I would character…

Started by Tullie

8 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by maggie

Wanted! Garden Furniture

Hello all, at my house we're currently turning what was a patch of concrete and weeds into a cosy little garden. To go with our mini-greenh…

Started by Saul Jones

2 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Chris Rachel Ragbir

Sofa, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet and chairs for sale

Hi everyone,We're moving away from the ladder in the next few weeks, and my housemate has a few things for sale on Gumtree. He'd be really…

Started by Kate

2 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Kate

6 chairs to give away

Hi, we have 6 dining chairs that are of no use anymore. They are dismantled and may need a bit of cleaning. They are metallic structure wit…

Started by Ruben

1 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Ruben

IKEA Jokkmokk Table, 4 Chairs and 4 Chair Cushions

I am selling an IKEA JokkMokk Table along with the four matching chairs and four chair cushions for a total of £30. (Cost is £90 new and cu…

Started by Mick L M

2 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Jenny

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service