Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'chestnuts park' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Keys Found - Chestnut Park

Found in Chestnuts Park in the grass on the main field in the SE corner towards the Chestnuts Community Centre/Musical Play Area. Today 23…

Started by Ralph Foster

0 Jul 23, 2021

An Autumn plant safari in Chestnuts Park

Monday was too good a day to let a gammy knee keep me indoors so I set off for a little park safari to Chestnuts Park. First stop, after th…

Started by Liz

4 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by Ivana Ćurčić

Chestnuts Mystery Holes

Does anyone know why there are so many deep holes spread around Chestnuts park? Are they linked to drainage issues? They seem too deep for…

Started by

6 Sep 4, 2020
Reply by Peter John Morris

Flagrant flouting of new coronavirus rules in Chestnuts Park

Just come back from a walk with the dog in Chestnuts Park where a group of approx 10 men are enjoying an outdoor barbecue, clearing in fl…

Started by Mel

9 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by Robert Pike

Child's bike stolen from chestnuts park!

My little boys Islabike was stolen from the playground in chestnuts park this morning! He is devastated. It was leaning against a baby bugg…

Started by Fatima

12 May 2, 2015
Reply by Luci

The Big Draw in Chestnuts Park

Many thanks to the Friends of Chestnuts Park for a splendid afternoon of making and drawing for the Big Draw. 

Started by Liz

2 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Liza

Chestnuts Park is awarded Green Flag status

From the Council website: Chestnuts Park in N15 became the latest council-run park to be awarded Green Flag status following a £560,000 res…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 17, 2008

Chestnuts park. Official Launch, unofficial photos

A splendid day out was had by all, the new playground is fab and thanks to everyone who worked to get the park in such good shape, as well…

Started by Liz

3 May 16, 2008
Reply by Fana

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service