Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'children' (127)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alexandra Palace Children's Book Award - 9-12 yr olds invited to vote now

The final shortlist for the Biblio-buzz Alexandra Palace Children’s Book Awards (formerly Haringey Children’s Book award) has been publishe…

Started by Liz

2 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Liz

FREE/affordable poetry, jazz and kids events!

Collage Arts are an Arts and Regeneration Charity and all profits go directly to the performers!  POETRY When? 18th Jan, 15th March. Where…

Started by Collage Arts

6 Feb 7, 2019
Reply by Collage Arts

Looking for Swimming Instructors

Our lovely little community based swim school is looking for local Swimming Instructots, We teach chuldren from the age of 4 - 18 years old…

Started by Selkie Swim School

0 Dec 9, 2018

Children's Bike Seat for Sale

Nearly new WeeRide Classic Safe Front Mounted Children's Bike Seat, Ages 1-4 for sale £40. Collect from Noel Park.

Started by Lydia

0 Dec 4, 2018

Revamped church services at St Paul's Harringay

Hello, I'm the new vicar at St Paul's Harringay, the unique and brilliant Marmite building on the corner of Wightman and Cavendish Road. We…

Started by Pete

10 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Brian

Summer Holiday Fun for children and young people in Haringey

The new brochure of free or low cost activities for the young people of Haringey is now available as a PDF here (Most of the activities are…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 19, 2018

Nature Notes: Why I love being a volunteer on the Schools Project at Railway Fields

As the summer term draws slowly to its end and schools wind down for the holidays, we volunteer Environment Officers can look back on a won…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 19, 2018

Child’s hopscotch rug £3

This Ikea rug was well loved by my young ‘un and I think it will bring joy to someone else’s child. It will brighten up a bedroom, playroom…

Started by L Griffiths

2 Jul 4, 2018
Reply by L Griffiths

Free and low cost activities for children and young people this half term

The May Half Term Booklet detailing all activities for children and young people is now available Some events require registration Click he…

Started by Liz

0 May 24, 2018

UMZIMBA Theatre Dance in Tottenham

Hi, My good friends Miles and Nancy run dance sessions for all ages. The sessions are rooted in traditional  African music and theatre danc…

Started by Tim

1 Mar 30, 2018
Reply by Jem

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service