Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'choir' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Choral sheet music - lots of it!

I have three bags of choral sheet music . Ranging from the classical big pieces ( Requiems, Glorias, Oratorios etc to a wide  list of ancie…

Started by gbee

3 Mar 3
Reply by Sujan Nandanwar

Tottenham Community Choir

Tottenham Community Choir We are a friendly and fun four part choir of about 60 people, that rehearse every Tuesday evening. We sing a lar…

Started by Mandy Rowland

0 Sep 5, 2019

New choir launching September - N10 Community Choir

Hello everyone, My name is Santiago, I build and conduct choirs in Oxfordshire and London. Recently moved to London and will start leading…

Started by Santiago Pineros

0 Aug 23, 2019

Are you looking for a new challenge?

The New Tottenham Singers are a local choir who aren’t afraid to tackle challenging music! We are holding open rehearsals for the first thr…

Started by Emma

0 Aug 22, 2019

Choral scholarships for young singers aged 16-30

The New Tottenham Singers was established in November 2010 with the purpose of making high level choral singing available to all. Our membe…

Started by Emma

0 Apr 24, 2019

Join our wonderful choir

We are the Tottenham Community Choir, a very friendly and inclusive four part choir that sings a range of songs from classical, pop, folk a…

Started by Mandy Rowland

0 Feb 5, 2019

New Tottenham Singers Open Rehearsal - Tuesday

We are holding the second rehearsal of the 2019 new term in the lounge at The Beehive, N17 this TUESDAY 15th January - the rehearsal is fre…

Started by Emma

0 Jan 14, 2019

Choir Wanted - Tottenham Winter Festival

Tottenham Winter Festival is coming and we need a choir! Organised by Tottenham Green Market on behalf of Haringey Council it takes place o…

Started by KZM

0 Nov 2, 2018

Looking for a fun, relaxed, yet informative choir to join? Why not give Haringey Community Choir a try?

Are you looking for a fun, relaxed, yet informative choir to join in Harringay?  Why not join over 20 others on a Thursday evening, 7.15-8.…

Started by Kerry McDunnough

0 Oct 2, 2018

New choir launching September - Finsbury Park Singers

Hello! I am launching a new friendly community choir this September. I founded and conduct two other choirs in London - Victoria Park Singe…

Started by Hannah Brine

3 Aug 11, 2018
Reply by Hannah Brine

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service