Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'clean' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nominate a local 'grot spot' as part of Keep Britain Tidy's 'Clean for the Queen' campaign.

Clean for the Queen link Just thought I would let you all know that the the 31st January is the last day to get your nominations in for lo…

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

12 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Lanner

WANTED: 1 or 2 bed Flat to rent from end of October

Hello, We are a couple looking for a flat to rent in the area for a year (or so) from the end of October. Budget is £1,200pcm. Looking to a…

Started by Rory Morrison

1 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Frances connelly

Haringey Gardens - litter, rubbish dumped and street sweeping

Hello I moved to Roseberry Gardens a few months ago and can't quite believe how much its used for rubbish dumping / fly tipping, and how ba…

Started by adeline

10 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Robert Pike

Volunteer Street Clean at BRUCE GROVE, 10am Saturday October 25th @ Bruce Grove Station

Anybody interested in participating in our street clean group, we're meeting at 10am on Saturday 25th October at Bruce Grove Station. We h…

Started by Rmacleansmith

1 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Katie K

Bruce Grove Street Clean October 25th 2014

A volunteer street clean for Bruce Grover high street and surrounding area. Meeting at Bruce Grove Station at 11.00 AM. We have all equipm…

Started by Rmacleansmith

2 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Rmacleansmith

BRUCE GROVE Voluntary Street Clean October 2014

I posted a while ago asking if anyone would be interested in joining me in creating a volunteer group to clean the streets round Bruce Grov…

Started by Rmacleansmith

0 Oct 1, 2014

Voluntary Street Clean

Hello, I've just moved to Bruce Grove recently and notice the streets are often covered with all sorts of rubbish. Would anybody be interes…

Started by Rmacleansmith

25 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Katie K

Petition for Weekly Rubbish Collection

Hello All, I recently moved to Bruce Grove and have noticed that rubbish only gets collected once a fortnight. This doesn't happen in most…

Started by Rmacleansmith

5 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Rmacleansmith

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service