Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cleaner' (291)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Domestic Cleaner Wanted - recommendation anyone?

Looking for a reliable and friendly cleaner for a couple of hours once a week, near Turnpike Lane. Any recommendations would be very welcom…

Started by Guy

2 Jul 12, 2023
Reply by Olga

Looking for a cleaner for the next two weeks

My cleaner is going away and I need a cleaner to come twice a week for 2-3 hours each, or once a week for 5 hours. Please let me know if yo…

Started by SID

8 Jul 3, 2023
Reply by Holly

Urgently need a cleaner for my house tomorrow

I need 3 hrs of cleaning in my house tomorrow. A one off. Please let me know if you know of anyone. I'm on Fairfax Road Thanks 

Started by Saima

4 May 11, 2023
Reply by Diane

My friend is looking for cleaning work

Angelica is here to improve her English and is  trying to find work as a cleaner. She lives in Haringey, is reliable and hard-working. If y…

Started by John D

4 May 1, 2023
Reply by John D

Thorough cleaner

Hi all, I have trawled through the old forum posts for cleaner recommendations and I cannot see much from recent history so I am starting a…

Started by Swaps Sarangdhar

15 May 1, 2023
Reply by Saima

Cleaner recommended

Hi  Happy to recommend our cleaner Joanna who's been with us for about three years. Very reliable and professional. 07542072129

Started by Philip

1 Feb 17, 2023
Reply by rebecca

Cleaner Recommendations for N22 please

Hello We're looking for a recommendation for a reliable cleaner in N22. I've trawled the threads already and nothing in 2021. Most of the l…

Started by Ben

8 Oct 25, 2022
Reply by Swaps Sarangdhar

Carpet cleaner machine to borrow please

Hello all! I bought a second hand wool carpet on ebay for our new baby's nursery and it needs professional cleaning with a carpet cleaning…

Started by Guardians of the (Stroud) Green

2 Oct 9, 2022
Reply by M

A Cleaning Company as Social Initiative

Having joined this site in 2010, not long after moving into the church in Mattison Road, I soon found ‘HOL’ to be an amazing community reso…

Started by Con

4 Sep 18, 2022
Reply by Con

End of tenancy cleaner wanted

I'm looking for a reliable and professional cleaner/cleaning service, who are experienced with doing end of tenancy cleans, and are familia…

Started by arwin

1 Sep 3, 2022
Reply by Don

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service