Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cleaning' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendation for Oven Cleaning

Can anyone recommend a company to clean an oven or even whole cooker? What does it cost Thanks Rob

Started by Rob

1 Jul 19
Reply by Kate

Cleaner wanted 3 hours per week

i notice that every time someone recommenda their cleaner, they go like hot cakes! I am looking for a cleaner, I'm next to Harringay statio…

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

8 Jul 3
Reply by Emily Evans

Cleaner Recommendation

Hello HoLers, Just a quick note on behalf of our fab cleaner Magda who is looking some extra shifts. Reliable efficient and always happy to…

Started by Stuart

2 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Stuart

Cleaner Needed

CLEANER NEEDED FOR 3 HOURS, ONCE A WEEK For a small home on the Ferry Lane Estate, Tottenham Hale, N17. Just a 5 minute walk from Tottenham…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

0 Sep 24, 2018

Cleaner recommendation please

Hi all I'm looking for a cleaner who can work three hours a week.  If anyone can recommend someone looking for extra hours, that would be m…

Started by Caitlin

7 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Matt Cartmell

I'm moving away and wanted to recommend my cleaner

Hi, I'm moving out of the area soon :( and I wanted to recommend my cleaner. Her name is Kami and she's excellent. My house has never been…

Started by Nicola Kearns

12 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Jo

My trustworthy and hardworking cleaner would like more work!

Her name is Justyna, she is Polish and a brilliant help to me. She works really hard and cleans my whole house so it sparkles, and with 2 c…

Started by Simone Van Dop

2 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Shoho_lyds

Looking for a cleaner in Harringay

Hi, we have recently moved to the area and are looking for a cleaner to work either twice a month or once a month. Does anyone have any rec…

Started by Lizzie

15 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Antonia Reeve

Cleaner needed in Finsbury Park area

Hi there all, Could anyone please recommend a good cleaner (who they've been using for a number of years and trust) to do three hours of w…

Started by Mairead Deevy

0 Oct 9, 2014

Why not here?

I'm staying in a little side street in Paris and once a week a van comes down and pressure hoses the street (picture attached) road and pav…

Started by Michael Anderson

13 May 26, 2014
Reply by Charlotte

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service