Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'compost' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Compost stirring tool (free)

An almost new compost stirring tool to give away. Message me on 07722837668 I'm in N13, Bowes Park. Kati

Started by Kari Koonin

1 Feb 2
Reply by Kari Koonin

John Innes and foxes

I recently acquired a bag of "John Innes Base" which is the fertiliser added to growing media in varying amounts to produce the different t…

Started by Dick Harris

11 Apr 21, 2023
Reply by Sarah

Topsoil for free N22 (approx 18 bags)

We just half filled approximately 18 rubble bags of top soil - it's free to anyone who needs it and can pick up from Noel Park Estate area…

Started by Tanyeem H

5 Jul 22, 2022
Reply by Angie

Processing compost

I only just got around to sieving and distributing last years compost.  It had to be done before I ran out of space for all the weeds that…

Started by Dick Harris

4 Jul 26, 2021
Reply by Dick Harris

Food waste recycling

Hello everyone!  I am a new resident of the Harringay area and am very happy to be here! I've just recently learned that as I live in a fla…

Started by Mahali

8 Apr 30, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Peat-free compost

Not so long ago Veolia would occasionally give away loads of compost made from the contents of food waste and garden waste bins.  The stuff…

Started by Dick Harris

8 Apr 9, 2021
Reply by Peter Corley

Garden Composter and compost for Free!

Hi HoLer's,  I have a large 330L Garden Composter in the back garden going for free to anyone that may want it! See pics attached. We're gi…

Started by R.E

3 Feb 19, 2020
Reply by R.E

Compost bins and base plates

Hi allCouldn't find this topic by searching so I'm hoping it hasn't already been discussed :)Compost bins: If you've placed yours in the ga…

Started by Shar

5 Dec 13, 2019
Reply by Ian Sandford

WORMERY FOR SALE Make great compost quickly.

Wormery for sale. £20. (sells on Amazon for over £70) In good condition. Have jet washed it and is as clean as a whistle now. Just add worm…

Started by Lizzie R

7 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Helen

manure

Does anyone have any manure to give away?  I can pick up in a car.  Or if anyone knows of anywhere giving away manure that would be helpful…

Started by S

5 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by S

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service