Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'corner' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sainsbury supermarket to open at Wards Corner, will this affect the demolition applciation

I have read in the local newspaper that a new Sainsbury supermarket is to open on the Wards Corner site in West Green Road, N15. Personally…

Started by clyde

31 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by pamish

ALTERNATIVE WARDS CORNER PLANNING APP. TO SAVE BUILDING SUBMITTED ~ SUPPORT IT!

The Wards Corner Community Plan has been submitted to the Council after a long hard slog and a lot of hard work!  Have a look at the applic…

Started by byl999

40 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Tris

No council tax paid on Wards corner by Grainger and TFL since 2008. Can this be true?

Wards Corner, N15 empty buildings. I have been told by my neighbour that Haringey Council have failed to collect any council tax on any of…

Started by clyde

31 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by David

URGENT CALL !! WARDS CORNER SEVEN SISTERS / GRAINGER APPLICATION ~ PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS DIRECT TO THE COUNCIL!

SHARE YOUR VIEW WITH THE HARINGEY CASE OFFICER select "comment on application" http://www.planningservices.haringey.gov.uk/portal/servlets/

Started by byl999

55 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

GRAINGER / WARDS CORNER COMMITTEE MEETING THIS MONDAY 25th JUNE!!!

RE-POST FROM WARDS CORNER COMMUNITY Dear Friends,   The date for the special planning committee to hear Grainger's new application has now…

Started by byl999

1 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by clyde

Seven Sisters Regeneration

I had a glossy leaflet put through my letter box this morning which looks like it covers Wards Corner and Seven Sisters Underground: www.se

Started by Inkjetpack

4 May 28, 2012
Reply by clyde

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service