Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'coronavirus' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Libraries: reduced services during November's National Restrictions

St Ann’s and Stroud Green and Harringay libraries will be closed during this period. Haringey libraries will only be offering: Click and C…

Started by Liz

3 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

Homebase to stay open during second lockdown

Apparently Homebase will be allowed to stay open during the coming lockdown - wondering which other GL shops will be available. Last time F…

Started by Maddy

7 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Maddy

New rules for November lock-down

The new rules for the November lockdown are here: www.gov.uk/guidance/new-national-restrictions-from-5-november They start on November 5t…

Started by michaelw

4 Nov 2, 2020
Reply by michaelw

Corona test

To have a test done at Ally Pally do we just turn-up or book? If we book, what's the number? I found one that I thought was for Ally Pally…

Started by Samantha

6 Nov 1, 2020
Reply by Samantha

Covid 19 - Source of Information

Dear all, As the incidence of disease increases, it becomes more important to have available a comprehensive source of information, especia…

Started by David Schmitz

1 Oct 30, 2020
Reply by David Schmitz

Stay Well this Winter

Winter conditions can be bad for our health. There are several things you can do, however, to keep you and your family well this winter. P…

Started by Isha

1 Oct 29, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

COVID-19 Local Testing Sites in Haringey

Coronavirus Local Test Sites (LTS) are now operating in Haringey. You can apply for a test if you: have coronavirus symptoms now (a high t…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Oct 17, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

National Archives Online Education Sessions and Resources

1. Over 215 lessons and resources from the National Archives for KS1 - KS 5 - www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/education/sessions-and-resource

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by Hugh

Masks

I overheard two guys going into Subway this morning - the younger one said "Hang on - do I need a mask?" to which the older one replied "Na…

Started by Maddy

13 Oct 3, 2020
Reply by Don

Survey: How has COVID-19 impacted you and your community?

Haringey Council’s Public Health team and NHS North Central London Clinical Commissioning Group would like to know how local residents have…

Started by Isha

0 Sep 25, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service