Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'coronavirus council services' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When's Parking Enforcement Restarting in Haringey?

Does anyone know what's happening with the parking at present? I haven't seen any wardens and there's nothing on Haringey website.

Started by Maddy

20 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by Nick Eftychiou

School opening plan in Haringey - who's calling the shots?

Is it down to individual head teachers or is there a single point of decision making in the Council's Education dept? Am a bit worried that…

Started by Kate Smith

24 Jun 7, 2020
Reply by Kate Smith

Traffic wardens coming back Tuesday?

So far unconfirmed and nothing on Haringey website, but apparently parking enforcement will be restarting from next Tuesday.  A friend saw…

Started by Maddy

9 May 29, 2020
Reply by Emma

Letter from Leader of the Council? feels like the familiar CovidSpam..

I realise i may be just be in *Day 100 in the big brother house wfh grumpiness*.. but does anyone else feel the letter , marked 'please do…

Started by sparkle

12 Apr 15, 2020
Reply by Alan Stanton

Information from Haringey about Waste Collection

Thanks to Joyce for pointing out the following from Haringey Council’s website. Continuing our waste collection services in these uniquely…

Started by Hugh

8 Apr 7, 2020
Reply by Neil Le Milliere

Haringey Suspends Parking Restrictions for the Duration of the Crisis

If I'm reading today's council briefing right, Haringey is no longer enforcing on-street parking restrictions in order to allow emergency h…

Started by Maddy

26 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by JulieB

Residential CPZ parking suspended?

Hello all. Is there any truth in the rumour that Residential CPZ parking has been suspended in the borough due to the Coronavirus outbreak?…

Started by Al

2 Mar 31, 2020
Reply by Al

Finsbury Park closed to Traffic

Saw a Council Post on their Facebook Page , friday They are closing Finsbury Park to Traffic, due to numbers have group meets etc Expect it…

Started by Bob Ruggles

5 Mar 29, 2020
Reply by Straw Cat

Pavement repair Umfreville Road

The council are apparently going ahead with repairing the pavements on Umfreville Road, starting 30th March and apparently going on for 10…

Started by Maddy

0 Mar 26, 2020

Bruce Castle sharing its archives on line - a different theme each day

I have received some really good articles over the last few days with pictures and other items from the Museum's archives. A chance to have…

Started by Michele

2 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by Michele

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service