Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'council' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bruce Grove Street Clean October 25th 2014

A volunteer street clean for Bruce Grover high street and surrounding area. Meeting at Bruce Grove Station at 11.00 AM. We have all equipm…

Started by Rmacleansmith

2 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Rmacleansmith

BRUCE GROVE Voluntary Street Clean October 2014

I posted a while ago asking if anyone would be interested in joining me in creating a volunteer group to clean the streets round Bruce Grov…

Started by Rmacleansmith

0 Oct 1, 2014

Voluntary Street Clean

Hello, I've just moved to Bruce Grove recently and notice the streets are often covered with all sorts of rubbish. Would anybody be interes…

Started by Rmacleansmith

25 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Katie K

RUBBISH AROUND TURNPIKE LANE TUBE/FROME ROAD/WESTBURY AVE

PLEASE JOIN ME .... WE NEED MORE VOICES .... to complain about rubbish collection and the state of the streets around Turnpike Lane Tube.  …

Started by Jackie Chambers

11 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Jackie Chambers

The real question is why they believed 'war zone' comment is justified

It is not much of a secret which senior Haringey Council officer called Tottenham a 'war zone' during the tour of regeneration sites recent…

Started by Martin Ball

9 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Petition for Weekly Rubbish Collection

Hello All, I recently moved to Bruce Grove and have noticed that rubbish only gets collected once a fortnight. This doesn't happen in most…

Started by Rmacleansmith

5 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Rmacleansmith

Are You Proud to Live in Harringay?

Well, maybe, maybe not, but I think many of us kinda love the old sod. I may have been shown to be a bit of historical romantic for hankeri…

Started by Hugh

30 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by John D

Front garden dug up and concreted without notice

We are seeking some advice please.  We got home from work yesterday to find that our entire front shared garden had been dug up and half of…

Started by Aleece

50 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by TBD

Car towed. Why no ticket??

So I went out to get in my car this afternoon, only to be unable to find it. After phoning the police and then Trace, I discovered that Har…

Started by Carol Tennant

26 Mar 20, 2014

15 January deadline to apply for infant or primary school place in 2014/15 academic year

There’s less than one week until the 15 January deadline to apply for a reception class place at an infant or primary school for a child st…

Started by Pressdesk at Haringey Council

0 Jan 8, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service