Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'crime' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Appeal for information: murder of Jonah Ho-Shue

A young man called Jonah Ho-Shue was stabbed and killed on 4th January on Albert Road in Stroud Green. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan

Started by Pete

2 Jan 19
Reply by Pete

Letterbox burglary

We're renting a property on Rutland Gardens, and this morning someone entered the property around 3am while we were asleep (my wife heard a…

Started by Rehan

3 Apr 29, 2022
Reply by Charlie

Council Commits to lighting in Downhills Park!

Park Lighting Campaign Win! After taking action outside the council office last week, ACORN Tottenham secured a meeting with councillor Mi…

Started by Fredi Gentz

0 Feb 18, 2022

What is Albany Close like?

Hey folks,  I'm looking at properties in the borough and one has come up in Albany Close, N15.  I wondered what the specific area is like i…

Started by Helen New

14 May 17, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

Moving to Noel Park

Hi, we've just found a beautiful house in Noel Park I absolutely love - but I have just been so spooked reading the crime stats. Can anyone…

Started by RLhaa

16 Dec 5, 2020
Reply by Hugh

Car Broken into on Lausanne Road

Hi all Our car was broken into this morning (Tuesday 17 Nov) at 00:57.  I have a camera on my door that shows someone enter the drivers sid…

Started by Nanz

4 Nov 18, 2020
Reply by Xavier

Can you help our builder?

Our builder Andy had his van broken into outside our home on Boundary Road in broad daylight. His rucksack was stolen from the passenger fo…

Started by Alexa von Hirschberg

0 Jan 19, 2017

Dangerous & violent mental health patient on the loose - Burgling & breaking in

Last sunday we got home late from the cinema, my partner took our dog out to the garden and she was stood around there for a while with him…

Started by byl999

28 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Child's bike stolen from chestnuts park!

My little boys Islabike was stolen from the playground in chestnuts park this morning! He is devastated. It was leaning against a baby bugg…

Started by Fatima

12 May 2, 2015
Reply by Luci

Securing Front Garden from

Hi HoLers, I wanted some advice about possibly securing our front garden, e.g. a letterbox outside and the gate opened only by key or simil…

Started by Somo

2 May 6, 2014
Reply by HarringayBirder

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service