Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'crouch end' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Pubs, Ponds and Power: The Story of the Village - London" - worth a watch if you missed it.

Thanks for heads up Lesley Ramm @HornseyN8. BBC- "Archaeologist Ben Robinson explores the hidden villages of the capital. Despite many rura…

Started by EMC2

4 Jan 31, 2021
Reply by Hugh

Park Chapel Crouch Hill isn't Just a Recording Studio made Famous by the Eurythmics

I recently wrote a piece on HoL about the history of Haringey Park, That included mention of Park Chapel which overlooks the west end of…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

LEAP Dance Fest for all the family: 29th February

A day of family dance and craft fun. Throughout the afternoon, with a single ticket, try out a range of dance styles led by professional da…

Started by Debra

0 Feb 12, 2020

Thefts in mens changing rooms at Park Road Leisure Centre

I've just joined the forum - it's great to see such an active community space and I'm sure I'll be checking it during regular downtime at w…

Started by Jamie C

7 Jul 27, 2019
Reply by Michael Anderson

Call for blue plaque for Emma Clarke, Britain's first Black British footballer who played her debut match in Crouch End

Campaigners are calling for first British Black footballer Emma Clarke to be honoured with a blue plaque. The Bootle-born player made her d…

Started by Liz

3 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Richard Woods

passport photo booth

Where is the nearest passport photo booth? I need to get some done tomorrow morning. Am near Harringay Green Lanes and somewhere nearby or…

Started by ElleCarumba

12 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Keats Pereira

Three days to save Hornsey Town Hall

The Hornsey Town Hall Facebook group are organising a ten-minute 'pavement procession' from Earl Haig to Hornsey Town Hall at 3pm on Saturd…

Started by Chris Setz

9 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Chris Setz

Hornsey Town Hall to become Boutique Hotel?

I've not been 100% engaged in the council shenanigans re Hornsey Town Hall, but it seems that this wonderful building will be turned into a…

Started by Joe Bailey

3 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Lost Cat - N8

Ginge is a very popular, affectionate and trusting cat in our neighbourhood known and loved by everyone. We haven't seen him around for a w…

Started by Ginge

11 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by tulips

Crouch End ice cream planning brouhaha a storm in a teacup?

I was in Riley this afternoon chatting with co-owner Shaun Wilson about, amongst other things, the planning threat, recently reported to be…

Started by Hugh

12 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by matthew cuthbert

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service