Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cycling' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HARD BIKE BOX- mountain bike sized needed

Hi all,  My boyfriend is off to Burma on a cycling holiday in 2 1/2 weeks time and needs a hard bike box to pack his bike in the plane with…

Started by LE-newby

0 Jan 10, 2014

Is this the best cycling/running challenge in Haringey?

Many cyclists and runners use a clever app called Strava where you can time yourself on 'segments' and compare your times to what your frie…

Started by Adam

37 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by ant

Biking Borough??

Is Haringey really a cycling borough? I ask, because cycling always appears to be an afterthough, or a band-aid approach. The Biking Boroug…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

11 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by John D

Broad Lane 20mph plan omits space for cycling

The 20mph limit, and the conversion two way - both on Broad Lane and on the rest of what has been the Tottenham Gyratory - are welcome deve…

Started by Frederick Guy

4 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Alison P

How the Dutch got their cycle paths

Worth spending 7 minutes of your time to find out how and why the Dutch built their famous cycle networks

Started by Liz

14 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

Fundraising!

Hi All,  A group from my work is riding in the London to Amsterdam charity bike ride to raise money for Children with Cancer. This is a gr…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

2 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Camden now proposing across the board 20mph limit

Camden has now joined Hackney & Islington in deciding to consult on a 20 mph limit http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-20617833

Started by michaelw

11 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Cyclocross racing at Ally Pally on October 28th 2012

An event was advertised on the forum last year concerning a cyclocross event organised by Rapha at Ally Pally and it returns once again.…

Started by Raymond

6 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Alison P

Haringey Sky Rides: Get that bike out, pump up those tyres and have a go

Sky Rides is a joint venture between British Cycling and Sky. It's aimed at getting people riding regularly. The organisers are aiming…

Started by Hugh

3 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Duguneek

Bradley Wiggins: a real sportsman

Colossal congratulations to Bradley Wiggins on winning Le tour de France yesterday. What a fantastic feat of endurance by an individual. I…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service