Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cycling' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gardens bid for cycling route cash rejected

The Gardens Residents Association recently bid for a share of a £300k 'Greenways' fund to include Stanhope Gardens and Warwick Gardens as a…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Stan

Dutch bike for sale

I'm selling my Dutch bike as I've bought a new one. It's a proper Netherlander, a Batavus. As you can see it has the lovely handlebars tha…

Started by oli haill

3 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by longers1

Finsbury Park and Crouch End featured in new TfL cycling video

TfL have launched several short films to "highlight the pleasures and ease of using a bike to get around London." One of the films include…

Started by Adam

0 Aug 20, 2010

The Trax Youth Club Summer Programme - Places Still Available!!

The summer programme has kicked off and places are still available!! The programme is based in Lordship Rec in Tottenham and runs every Sat…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 13, 2010

Free cycle training and bike fixing in Finsbury Park

Haringey Council is offering cycle training and a chance to get your bike fixed for free in Finsbury Park during the summer. Free bicycle…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 9, 2010

Assault on Wightman Road

Hi All, I'm hoping someone will come forward as a witness to an assault that happened today on Wightman road at about 19:15. I was cyclin…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

4 Apr 16, 2010

Cyclists Note - Green Lanes Craters Now Fixed

I can' t find the post where this was previously mentioned. But I noticed this week that finally the crater-like sections of Green Lanes be…

Started by Stuart

4 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by John D

Boris' bike hire scheme: 6,000 bikes in 400 locations

Londoners will be able to pick up and drop off one of 6,000 bikes at 400 locations across the capital, Boris Johnson announced today, as he…

Started by Liz

12 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by RuthE

Swap to your bike for Cycle Fridays

A series of bike convoys led by experienced riders will start on August 14th to guide novice commuter cyclists into central London each Fri…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 7, 2009

Boris' boosts for biking

New cycling intiatives announced by the Mayor of London Full details here

Started by Liz

25 May 29, 2009
Reply by RuthE

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service