Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'dance' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LEAP Dance Fest for all the family: 29th February

A day of family dance and craft fun. Throughout the afternoon, with a single ticket, try out a range of dance styles led by professional da…

Started by Debra

0 Feb 12, 2020

Ballet Character Shoes and Skirt

Free to another budding Ballet dancer... these are suitable for girls RAD ballet character work.  Black skirt  - elastic waist, circular s…

Started by Anna C

1 Jan 5, 2019
Reply by Michelle

UMZIMBA Theatre Dance in Tottenham

Hi, My good friends Miles and Nancy run dance sessions for all ages. The sessions are rooted in traditional  African music and theatre danc…

Started by Tim

1 Mar 30, 2018
Reply by Jem

Dance Class @ The Community Hub Haringey tomorrow at 11am

one hour session of gentle dance class every Wednesday from 11 am to 12 pm

Started by The Community Hub

0 Jan 23, 2018

Tap (dance) shoes

Does anyone happen to have a pair of tap shoes lurking in the wardrobe they could lend or sell me please? Needed for a panto in a few weeks…

Started by Alyson

0 Oct 21, 2017

Haringey Youth Arts Festival on Saturday 28 October

Just wanted to make you aware of the forthcoming Haringey Youth Arts Festival which will see some of the most creative and artistic young t…

Started by Pressdesk at Haringey Council

0 Oct 17, 2017

Tickets for interactive dance performance at the Round House

I have three extra tickets for +/- Human Live Friday 11th Aug (tomorrow) Happy to sell for £10 each ( face value £ 15)  Let me know if your…

Started by Beatrice Heslop

1 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by V&M

Ward's Corner salsa shutdown 2, Sunday

If you were at the first one you'll be back, and if you missed it you need to be there to find out why you must #taketheVictoriaLinetoLatin…

Started by pamish

0 Jun 23, 2017

Tuesday Bollywood Dance Sessions

For an active and healthy start to the week, join in our fun and friendly bollywood dance and movement sessions on Tuesdays at the Asian Ce…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Sep 12, 2016

Social Media Support Required

We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to post on Harringay Online, Facebook, Twitter etc in exchange for FREE ongoing Salsa classes…

Started by Sureka Fernando

0 Jan 20, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service