Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'decorator' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Painter recommendation- Will Dyer

Just had some decorating work to our staircase carried out by Will and he did a fantastic job with huge attention to detail and a high qual…

Started by Michael Anderson

4 Aug 19
Reply by Michael Anderson

Painter Decorator Recommendation - Din

We’ve just had our hallway, stairs and landing painted by Din, who I can honestly say is one of the best handymen we’ve ever had the pleasu…

Started by Tessa Brown

0 Aug 5

Painter Decorator needed

Hello, I’m looking for an exceptionally  good painter/decorator. If you know someone or if you are the one please call me on my mobile 0783…

Started by Eugene

2 Aug 3
Reply by josephine

We recommend painter, Michael Kogios

Following recommendations on here (and taking up an invite to see his work, thanks Glamorgeous) we used Michael (tel. 07743459792) to paint…

Started by EMC2

0 Jul 11

Painter recommended

For those looking for thorough and good quality painting and decorating we highly recommend Michail Kogios. He painted our new dormer exten…

Started by Caroline

0 May 22

Painter/decorator needed

Anyone know of a good painter/decorator who also dos wallpapering?

Started by Henry Busiakiewicz

2 Apr 30
Reply by P.J Builders

painter and decorator

Hi With the numerous painter and decorator recommendations on here i thought it would be easy to get a competitive quote for 3 rooms hallwa…

Started by Con2

11 Apr 19
Reply by Will OD

We would like to re recommend Greg the painter/decorator

We got his details off of a post from Neil (HOL member) Greg worked on our homes exterior and interior all of last week, he even turned up…

Started by VIX

58 Apr 11
Reply by Greg Painter

SOS (save our stairs) Decorator / paint stripper needed!

Hi, i'm currently stripping 120 years of awful paint from my stair banister, spindles and newel post. The intention is to bring them back t…

Started by Alex B and Helen M

3 Apr 9
Reply by Alex B and Helen M

Recommending painter/decorator

I've just had my back bedroom decorated by Michail Kogios.  He's done a lovely job for a very reasonable price.  He is reliable and helpful…

Started by Cathy Graham

1 Mar 19
Reply by Adamfz

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service