Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'decorator' (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We would like to re recommend Greg the painter/decorator

We got his details off of a post from Neil (HOL member) Greg worked on our homes exterior and interior all of last week, he even turned up…

Started by VIX

73 Apr 4
Reply by MW

Handyman needed to help with an IKEA wardrobe hack

We're installing IKEA PAX wardrobes in our loft but need a Handyman to help with the cutting and fitting. Any recommendations?

Started by Georgina Hewitt

2 Aug 16, 2023
Reply by Jamol

Looking for a painter/decorator recommendations please (N15 or nearby)

Hello! We need some painting/plastering/decorating done in N15, and looking for recent recommendations please - someone who could come roun…

Started by Ravi

4 May 24, 2023
Reply by Lydia

Decorator Recommendation

Another recommendation for Michail Kogios, who decorated my hall, bedrooms and kitchen to a high standard. His number is 07743 459792

Started by Sam

0 Mar 25, 2023

Highly recommended painter/decorator - Raf

I would like to highly recommend Raf if you need a decorator. He did a great job decorating two rooms for me. I found him reliable, profess…

Started by Lydia

2 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Lydia

Recommendation for my painter , Michail Kogios

Super-nice guy who did an excellent job painting my flat. A man of infinite patience and good humour, even after I trashed the freshly-mint…

Started by Fi

1 Oct 13, 2022
Reply by Anne1

Recommending Michail Kogios - painter/decorator

My thanks to all those on the site who recommended Michail Kogios.  He did a great job working for me last week painting my hall.  He's re…

Started by Anne1

0 Oct 13, 2022

Highly Recommended Painter - Michail Kogios

I would like to recommend Michail Kogios who just painted our large living room. I found him through this forum (thank you!) and was a bit…

Started by CAN8

1 Aug 1, 2022
Reply by Luke

Handyman/Painter Decorator Required

Hello, I am looking for a local Painter decorator to repair holes from drywall plugs and paint over. If you have any reccomendations or a…

Started by HarringayFamily

1 Jul 29, 2022
Reply by Adrienne Letarnec

Recommended Painter

Hello, would like to highly recommend our painter, Michael, we’ve used him for a number of years and he’s done pretty much our whole house,…

Started by HClem

0 May 3, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service