Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'decorator' (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for someone for to do some painting

I've been let down at the last moment and am looking for someone to paint my flat - nothing complicated. Unfortunately I need the work doin…

Started by adamvietnam

2 Aug 29, 2020
Reply by McFiji

Painter and decorator Michail 07743 459792

Highly recommending Michail following previous posts here in HO. We got in touch with Michail just before the lockdown and then had to post…

Started by Theryste

0 Aug 29, 2020

"Anyone know of a good decorator locally?"

I'm looking for a small job to paint bathroom for a flat on the ladder.  Can anyone recommend someone? Thanks!

Started by CasperFriendly

5 Jul 29, 2020
Reply by KP

Painting and decorating.

If anyone is looking for a painter/decorator, I would highly recommend Tina and her team. We've had quite a lot done recently, and we're re…

Started by Sticky beak

0 Jul 20, 2020

Painter/Decorator - recommendation

Following several recommendations already on this site, I recently hired Michail Kogios to paint the interior of my flat (all rooms - walls…

Started by Helen E

0 Jul 16, 2020

Excellent painter/decorator, internal and external

Nick Roche, 079 0634 9565, has painted my windows and sills and done an excellent job, dealing with rather a lot of rotten wood and levelli…

Started by Catharine Perry

1 Jul 6, 2020
Reply by arsenal delight

Painter/decorator recommendation

I followed the recommendations on this forum and am very pleased with the painting/decorating that Michail Kogios has just finished for us.…

Started by Bridget Atherton

0 Jun 15, 2020

Decorator - Michail

Decorator - Michail  Michial did a fantastic job of painting my large open plan kitchen dining area. They were conscientious and took grea…

Started by Steph

1 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by TD83

Recommended painter/decorator - Greg

I would like to recommend Greg who recently sanded and repainted my external windows. I found him thorough, efficient and well priced. I'm…

Started by Alice Pearce

1 Jun 2, 2020
Reply by Edel B

Michail Kogios - painter recommendation

If you're looking for a painter/decorator I can highly recommend Michail who we found on here and has lived up to the previous recommendati…

Started by jude hick

1 May 22, 2020
Reply by piolabar

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service