Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'doctor' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey and Covid-19: looking forward at local health and care services

Haringey and Covid-19: looking forward at local health and care services – public meeting Date: Thursday 19 November 2020 Time: 3:30pm – 5…

Started by Isha

0 Nov 3, 2020

Working together to improve local health and care services – public meeting

Come along to Haringey Clinical Commissioning Group’s (CCG) public meeting which will focus on how we can all work together – health, volun…

Started by Isha

0 Sep 26, 2019

NHS Doctor/ surgery

HI there, I was hoping someone might be able to recommend a good GP in this area, unfortunately we are at the finsbury park end of Green la…

Started by Brin

9 Mar 10, 2019
Reply by Marina Sk

GP recommendations please?

Can anyone recommend a GP in the catchment area of St Ann's Road or thereabouts? Absolutely despairing of my current surgery (St Ann's) but…

Started by Emma

10 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by V&M

GP Recommendations URGENT

Hello, I'm having to change GP due to having issues with my current practice. I have been dealing with some pretty heavy duty symptoms due…

Started by Ziggy

10 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Ziggy

Need to see a GP or nurse in the evening or at the weekend? Appointments available for Haringey residents

Haringey Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has been working hard to improve access to GP services for people in Haringey. Patients registe…

Started by Isha

7 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Isha

NHS Doctor/Surgery

Can anyone recommend a good NHS doctor/surgery in the area? Thanks

Started by David Corio

7 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by sam_b

Doctor?

Hi there, I'm new to the country and looking for a GP in and around Harringay area. Does anyone have a doctor that they would recommend? I'…

Started by Kirsten

21 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Anna Maria Dipino

Recommendation for a good GP for N15 postcode

Hi all I know this has been asked countless times, but i can't seem to find enough recent posts and i know that opinions vary with time. Ca…

Started by MBrown

7 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Bee Maynard

Closest (decent) doctors surgery to the ladder

Hi All, Can you recommend a decent doctors surgery close to the ladder? One that someone answers the phone and you can perhaps get an appoi…

Started by Jess

2 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Jess

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service