Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'doctor' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can anyone recommend a good GP in Harringay that covers Chestnuts Park area?

Hello! I have been in the area for a while but haven't registered in a GP yet. Do you have some recommendations?

Started by Ajo

10 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Pat

West Green Road GP surgery

Hi, Just wondering if anybody is registered with West Green Road surgery and how they find it? I'm thinking of moving doctors and this one…

Started by Julia

7 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Julia

GP Surgery Recommendation

Hi there, I'd be interested to hear local recommendations for GP surgeries in the area - we live on the ladder. I have two young children (…

Started by Jess H

7 May 22, 2014
Reply by Jess H

Can anyone recommend a good Surgery please?

Hi there,  We have recently moved to the area (on the ladder) and i was told about this forum from a friend and how helpful it is!  I am lo…

Started by simon

7 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by simon

good doctors: N15 & N17 - thanks!

sorry - i know there are like 9 pages of posts about doctors but none from the last 6 months so I'm asking again if thats ok? im looking f…

Started by MBrown

2 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Gerry Platt

GP

Can anyone recommend a good GP in Harringay - child friendly please - as I have a one year old son.   I've been researching online and a lo…

Started by Mandy Watkins

12 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Haringey Cat

Bridge House Surgery, Umfreville Road

I previously recommended this place on this site but I have noticed recently that they have changed the way they manage the practice and I…

Started by TTTH

14 May 21, 2013
Reply by TTTH

Any recommendations for a good GP surgery?

I have recently returned to live on Umfreville road and currently go to bridge house surgery, but getting an appointment within 2 weeks see…

Started by Mrs Baylis

7 May 10, 2013
Reply by cheryl

Doctors - ratings at NHS choices

Oh dear, our local GPs get terrible reviews. Its a wonder they haven't had the courtesy to reply. http://www.nhs.uk/Services/GP/ReviewsAndR

Started by Neil

26 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by tigha

Recommendation for a GP

Hi. I've finally had to move away from my previous GP and need to get one here. I live on Falkland Road. Any recommendations? Cheers! Will

Started by Will Myddelton

2 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Will Myddelton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service