Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'dogs' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dogs needing homes

There are lots of lovely dogs needing homes here at All Dogs Matter http://alldogsmatter.co.uk/ and also here at Pro Dogs Direct www.prodog

Started by tulips

0 Sep 4, 2015

dogs in dog-free areas

Hello Does anybody know what the council's policy is on dog owners who let their dogs go in dog-free areas? Is it a matter for the environm…

Started by Phil M

4 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Phil M

Dogs in parks proposed restrictions

Are people aware that there is a bill being proposed to enforce dog owners to keep their dogs in a lead at all times in certain Harringey p…

Started by Vicki

44 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Owners to be required to put dogs on lead on Parkland Walk?

During a Twitter exchange over the past couple of days between @AbbiTownsend and myself, Abbi has raised the issue that owners may soon be…

Started by Hugh

23 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Dog walking proposals

I read the proposals for new dog walking rules and wanted to see how it would affect the park land walk, crouch end playing fields and ally…

Started by mrs finch

1 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Consultation on Dog Control Orders

Picture sourced from lordship.n16.com Haringey Council has just launched a consultation on Dog Control Orders which target irresponsible p…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by melanie allen

Claire Kober leads London-wide call for more controls on Dangerous Dogs

London’s councils are pressing the government to bring forward plans to help local authorities crack down on dangerous dogs. The problem…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 11, 2012

Plans for dogs to be banned from playgrounds and forced to wear leads

I wonder how easy this will be to enforce?  Plans are underway to ban dogs from playgrounds and force owners to keep them on leads in stree…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

14 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Dangerous dogs

It appears a borough wide crack down on out of control and dangerous dogs has begun. I do hope it works http://www.hornseyjournal.co.uk/new

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

3 May 19, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Man with dog in Fairland Park now

A few times I have seen a man with a white and beige-ish small dog in Fairland Park. He is usually carrying a can of drink as well. Dogs ar…

Started by Laura

13 Dec 12, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service