Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'double' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Big Double Room to rent from 20th Feb

Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone to replace me in this lovely houseshare on Fairfax Road.  It's a great house to be locked down in so i…

Started by Amy

3 Feb 24, 2021
Reply by Amy

Double bed and mattress

I've got a double bed frame and a double mattress to give away if anyone wants it. Probably about 5 years old but still in pretty good cond…

Started by Resident

6 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by Rosannagh

Baby kit for sale

I have a number of things for sale, all used but in good condition: - Phil & Teds Dot double buggy with bassinet. Also rain cover, car…

Started by Fiona

2 Aug 2, 2019
Reply by josephine

Futon Company OKE two seater sofa bed - solid oak

Hi,  we are changing the use of a room and have a sofa bed for sale. For reference see item new here:  https://www.futoncompany.co.uk/sofa-

Started by Newyork

1 Aug 5, 2018
Reply by Newyork

Large Double room available in Victorian house with garden in Harringay

Hi, I have a room available on Wightman Road Pictures on spareroom.co.uk. Ref:1053881 The room is spacious, light at the back of the house…

Started by Danny

2 Jul 27, 2018
Reply by Danny

Large double room to rent from 4 August in modern Victorian house share (£600 per month- bills included)

I have a large double room available for rent from the 5th August (can negotiate earlier move in)BILLS included (council, water, Sky, WI-F…

Started by Shaheeda

0 Jul 20, 2018

One bedroom flat to rent in Bowes Park

I have a split level bright and well decorated one bedroom flat to rent in Bowes Park, a short walk from Bowes Park and Bounds Green Stat…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Apr 7, 2018

Double room to let in 4 bedroom house N17

Hi all I'm letting a double room in a house in Downhills Park area. This is the link to the advert on SpareRoom. Would like to let it to so…

Started by Pat Devereaux

0 Mar 15, 2018

Double room to rent in lovely split-level garden flat

Double room available in a lovely split-level garden flat close to Finsbury Park. The room is on the lower level with views out to the gard…

Started by Anna Taylor

2 Feb 10, 2018
Reply by lara grady

Warren Evans 4' double bed for sale

Warren Evans 4' double bed with mattress. Used in our spare room and slept on a couple of dozen times. Very well made, will last a lifetime…

Started by Jess

0 Jan 23, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service