Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'drawers' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ikea Leksvik Chest of Drawers to give away

I've got a chest of drawers to give a way. It's from the Leksvik range at Ikea (now discontinued I think). It's got an antique stain, is in…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

6 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by Rosannagh

Free - Chest of drawers. Country style from Ikea

w = 95cm h= 74cm d = 50cm Good condition - some marks on the top, scratches and small splashes of paint but not too obvious. Collect from…

Started by Margaret

4 Oct 27, 2019
Reply by Margaret

Small wooden chest of drawers and mirror for sale

Dimensions of slimline wooden chest of drawers 86cm H 58.5cm W 28.5cm D Price £50 Dimensions of mirror including frame  58 cm H 40 cm W 3.…

Started by Alexandra Wright

2 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Alexandra Wright

European King Size Sleigh Bed Frame + Matching Chest of Drawers For Sale

Hello, We are selling our Sleigh bed frame and matching chest of drawers. We have a new born and the bed has a slight creak, that never bot…

Started by KateN

0 Apr 27, 2019

Chest of Drawers For Sale £40

Would anyone like these veneer art deco-style drawers? £40. Collection asap from Grand Parade - we're on the 2nd floor but they're quite li…

Started by JF

0 Jul 9, 2018

For Sale: IKEA MALM Chest of 6 Drawers

Used, good condition chest of 6 drawers. Complete with glass top (sold separately in IKEA). All in working order - see photos. £30 or best…

Started by Claire

3 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by Nadia

SOLD. Oak Chest of Drawers £260

Very good quality chest of drawers 42,5 cm x 96 cm x 117 cm I think I bought it from: https://www.oakfurnituresolutions.co.uk/Sherwood-Oa

Started by Beatriz Merida

2 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by Beatriz Merida

Chest of drawers for sale

White painted wooden chest of drawers for sale at £20.  Dimensions: 76cm (W) x 43cm (D) x 90cm (H).  Some wear and tear as you can see from…

Started by Jo

0 Jan 11, 2018

For Sale: Wooden Dresser

£70.00 ONO Specifications: 90cm W x 43cm D x 177 H Shelving section and cabinet are not joined. Cupboards 84cm H,  shelves 93cm H. Pick up…

Started by Kieran

0 Dec 31, 2017

Free Double & Mattress & chest of drawers

Hi, I am about to sell my flat and I am giving away a double bed / mattress and chest of drawers. if you are interested (collection only),…

Started by smileygirl2010

2 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by smileygirl2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service