Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'drawers' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chest of drawers for sale £25

Chest of drawers for sale excellent condition £25 dimensions 116x51cms Pick up from Ladder. Contact me if interested

Started by Angela Thompson

3 Mar 11, 2017
Reply by Angela Thompson

Free chest of drawers

Free dark wood chest of drawers with wicker style front to give away. Collection only from Chestnuts Park area.

Started by AliceC

2 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by AliceC

2 Drawer Filing Cabinet £25

2 drawer dark grey filing cabinet on wheels.  Dimensions:  62cm (d)  42cm (w)  56cm (h)  Used but in very good condition, like new. I do…

Started by Lisa Price

2 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Lisa Price

Free - 2 drawer chest of drawers.

Hello! I have a restored wooden chest of drawers to give away (I have finally accepted that there is such a thing as too much furniture in…

Started by Lindsarian

6 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Larz-anna

Chest Of Drawers

Hi Lovely chest of drawers for sale. Needs some TLC as has a handle missing and needs new feet.  I bought it with plans to paint it but ha…

Started by Artex Monkey

3 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by LondonN4

Victorian Chest of Drawers for sale

Stunning Victorian chest of drawers, manufactured circa 1890. This beautiful antique item has five drawers which all work well, it is of so…

Started by GMD

5 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by GMD

Chest Of drawers for sale £50 o.n.o

We are looking to sell these ikea drawers which we are getting rid of as they don't fit in the space we have. Buyer must collect from Sirda…

Started by Alasdair Brotherston

5 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by GenevieveP

free chest of drawers / baby changing unit

Chest of drawers offered free. Pine with white painted drawers, good condition, a few little dents. Has an optional top unit which turns…

Started by klo

20 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by klo

Free wicker drawers

I have some wicker drawers to go free to a good home. Collect from Turnpike Lane end of the ladder. Cheers, Neil

Started by Neil Thompson

4 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

Drawers for sale - chest and bedside

Wooden drawers. Pale cream front and sides, wooden top and handles. A few marks but generally in good condition. Selling due to planned ref…

Started by Emma

6 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Sassie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service