Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'education' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Resources for learning French - FREE

Various resources for learning French. Large Chambers bilingual dictionary also available (not shown in photo). Free to a good home. I'm in…

Started by Helen M

2 Dec 11, 2023
Reply by Helen M

Monday 4th July London Academy of Excellence Tottenham (LAET) Mini open evening for local parents

Hello there! I am in charge of outreach at LAET, Tottenham's outstanding academic sixth form right next to THFC. We are putting on a mini o…

Started by Helen D

0 Jun 28, 2022

Job Opportunity: Community Educator at Wolves Lane

Wolves Lane Centre is the former council-run plant nursery and garden centre that has been run by a consortium of community organisations a…

Started by Stephanie

0 Feb 9, 2022

New Online Maths Masterclasses for Y7 & Y9

I’m part of a group of tutors who will be delivering an online maths programme for strong maths learners starting in May. The course is bei…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

0 Mar 17, 2020

Haringey claim they are "top of the class for quality schools"

The following press release was issue by Haringey Council today. It sounds like great news!   Haringey is officially best in the class when…

Started by HoL Site Admin

9 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by John D

Council Circles Coming to Haringey

Join us at the Haringey Community Hub on January 25th 7-9pm for an evening of Council and listening circles.  More about the event and how…

Started by Kitty Jackson

0 Jan 17, 2018

Volunteers needed to help deliver environmental education sessions at Railway Fields Nature Reserve!

Environmental Education Volunteer Officer Do you want to help children in Haringey connect with nature? Would you like experience in Outdoo…

Started by MsRailwayFields

1 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

New Chair of Governors needed for Green Lanes Co-Operative Learning Trust

The Green Lanes Cooperative Learning Trust is a Foundation Trust currently made up of two local Primary Schools (North Harringay Primary an…

Started by Michelle

1 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Dominic Hinshelwood

Still looking- Railway Fields Environmental Education Volunteers!

Environmental Education Volunteer Officers at Railway Fields Nature Reserve Would you like experience in Outdoor Education? Do you want to…

Started by MsRailwayFields

0 Feb 12, 2016

Secondary admissions

Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on secondary schools in the area? Am applying at the end of the month for my daughter. Grieg City,…

Started by Emma S

48 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by sparkle

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service