Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'electrician' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Electrician needed to replace extractor fan in bathroom

Hi there! I am looking for an electrician who has availability this week to come and replace an extractor fan in our bathroom please.  We a…

Started by Gemma Barker

3 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Matt

electrician wanted

hello- last night the lights went out in the living room and kitchen of our house. I suspect its got something to do with the fuse box but…

Started by Sarfraz

6 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Barbara

Highly recommend Paul the electrician

We desperately needed an electrician as all our downstairs lights suddenly stopped working. One of the recommended electricians(from this s…

Started by Karen Ahmed

1 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by David T

Electrician needed

I am looking for a reliable electrician urgently. Any recommendations welcome. 

Started by Theryste

3 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by Jane

Ed Gravett, ECG Electrical Services

We’ve just used Ed Gravett of ECG Electrical Services. He was fairly priced, efficient and tidy, and we’re happy to recommend him based on…

Started by EMC2

7 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by vaneska

Electrician needed

Can anyone recommend an electrician to do a couple of odd jobs for me please? I need a nest thermostat installed as well as my doorbell bei…

Started by Selina

4 Mar 14, 2018
Reply by Selina

ELECTRICIAN REQUIRED

Does anyone know of a good local electrician...I need some new plug/electrical  points and   lighting putting up URGENT!!!! Thanks SX

Started by Shez Shez

5 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by tigha

Looking for a reliable reasonably priced electrician - small piece of work (doorbell and security light) but needed!

Hi everyone - there's not been much activity lately re electricians so wasn't sure if the highly recommended people referred to some years…

Started by Margaret Greenfields

3 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by Margaret Greenfields

Emergency electician

My daughter needs an emergency electrician for a complete power failure in her flat.  has anyone tried the company that advertise  here on…

Started by Anna

4 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Anna

Looking for an electrician before Christmas!!!

My oven cable is damaged causing a tripped fuse and I need someone to come and fix it!  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, t…

Started by Isabella Mulholland

2 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Emma

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service