Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'equipment' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free bits and pieces - house clear up - BBQ, Door, Garden equipment

We have a few bit and pieces going free if of use to anyone.  In no particular order... Internal wooden door - was from the top of the sta…

Started by Ed Whitehead

8 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by Ed Whitehead

For sale: Body Power Door Gym Pull-Up Bar (assembled but never used)

I ordered a Body Power Door Gym pull-up bar last week from Fitness Superstore. It was delivered yesterday and, after I assembled it, I disc…

Started by Jo

2 Jun 3, 2020
Reply by Jo

DSLR and/or Video Camera bag For Sale - Large sized Bellingham bag £65 Hardly used

Hardly used and in good condition. Will take two DSLR camera bodies and numerous lenses etc..Two large front pockets and inner dividers. Re…

Started by Barbara

0 Aug 8, 2019

Cake decorating equipment and books to give away

Is anyone in the area interested in cake decorating? I'd like to give away a pile of cake decorating books, both modern and old fashioned o…

Started by Robyn

5 Jan 12, 2019
Reply by Robyn

FOR SALE - York Active 100 Exercise Bike - LIKE NEW

Used a few times over the Winter. Like new! Selling due to moving house.   The Active 100 bike comes with a smart digital screen that monit…

Started by Emily Wardhaugh

5 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Emily Wardhaugh

Could you donate any office furniture/equipment to Family First Aiders?

Could you donate any office furniture/equipment to Family First Aiders? Family First Aiders’ is a not-for-profit organisation based in Hari…

Started by Emily Wood

1 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Heather Martin

A lot of scrap metal to be given away

The Finsbury Park Sports Partnership formally took over the running of Finsbury Park Track and Gym yesterday May 1st. One of the first step…

Started by Adrian Hackney

4 May 8, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service