Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'extension' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Building Control or Approved Inspector?

Hi all, I am planning a side-return extension (inflation permitting!) and wondered if people had good / bad recent experiences using the co…

Started by Dan

1 Aug 17, 2022
Reply by Inkjetpack

Builder Recommendations Wanted - Rear and Side Return Extension

We have planning permission for a wrap around rear and side return extension and would appreciate recommendations specifically for this typ…

Started by Nick G-T

2 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Nick G-T

Technical drawings/structural engineer wanted for extension project

Hi, We've been going round the houses a little trying to get decent quotes for some first phase technical drawings for a rear extension - a…

Started by Leanne

0 Oct 1, 2018

House moving and renovation services of all kinds needed!

Dear HoLers, We are hoping to be moving to a new house in the coming weeks and it needs everything doing. I've enquired to many of the serv…

Started by AxP

2 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by AxP

Experienced Contractor needed to help price up a side return

Hi, We're looking for an experienced contractor to help give us a rough estimate for a rear extension at various levels of finish. We have…

Started by Georgina Hewitt

3 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Georgina Hewitt

HfH cost for extending home

Hello. I'm looking to make contact with anyone that has experience of dealing with the Homes for Haringey (HfH) Asset Management Dept. We b…

Started by Mel

3 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Rob B

Builder required for Kitchen side extension

Hi Would be grateful if anyone who has had this done could reccommend someone or a company that they found good? Many thanks all Richard.

Started by Penguin

7 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Builder for kitchen extension needed

Hi there, I'm looking for a builder who can extend my kitchen. I live in one of the 3 bed terrace houses on glenwood rd, and want to extend…

Started by Jemma

4 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Jemma

Side Extension Cost

Hello Guys, I am hoping to get a side expension on our house, i was wondering if someone has had this and what the cost incurred was not in…

Started by Con2

6 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Shelley

Highly Recommended - Zeko Building Services

Hi I am writing to recommend our builders Zeko Building Services (www.zeko.co.uk). We completed our house extension before Christmas, the w…

Started by Beth Kay

2 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Kari Koonin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service