Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'fitness' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Belly dancing classes

I am really keen to start belly dancing classes but would like somewhere local in or close to N4. Does anyone know of any classes nearby th…

Started by CassandraOliphant

7 Sep 29, 2015

Power Plate® my3™ for sale - as new

Hello, I am selling my Power Plate. I have never used it and it is in perfect conditions. https://powerplate.com/products/consumer/my3 http…

Started by Blanche

0 Sep 21, 2015

Looking for an amazing personal trainer / running coach to lead GoodGym Haringey

GoodGym are a community of runners who get fit by doing good. Here's the sort of stuff we get up to, from painting community centres, to cl…

Started by Ian Drysdale

1 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Junior Bennett

New Spring Activities at the Hub

All new for Spring 2015 Put a bounce in your step this Spring with a choice of activities to get the pulse racing and the heart pumping. Tu…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

2 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Philip

Swimming Session for Teenagers on Fridays with Selkie Swim School starting Jan 2018

We are relaunching our Teenage Fitness Swimming Sessions on Friday evenings specifically targeted at teenagers 14 years +.   Its for those…

Started by Selkie Swim School

3 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by bamako

Join the Royal Parks Half Marathon in aid of Noah's Ark Children Hospice

On Sunday 12th October join TEAM Noah for the stunning 13.1 mile route in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closes road and four of L…

Started by Elena Damiani

0 Jul 29, 2014

BEGINNERS SALSA COURSE!!

Hi guys!  Just a reminder that Salsa With Sureka presents a new BEGINNERS SALSA COURSE starting on WEDNESDAY 24 JULY!! This is a FUN and FR…

Started by Sureka Fernando

0 Jul 12, 2013

FREE! 2 hanging rails, Protein powder, and lining paper

Bit of a random collection, but I have the following going free if you can collect: - 2 new hanging rails for clothes. These are from Argos…

Started by Sophie Smith

6 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Sophie Smith

Zumba

Feeling unfit after a decadent Christmas I started going to Zumba classes with a friend in January. I was so worried I wouldn't be able to…

Started by Sophie BBARR

5 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Sophie BBARR

Fitness company litters Seymour Road

Woke up this morning to a whole bunch of lovely flyers from a fitness company, scattered everywhere. Lazy bastards, I really hope they get…

Started by Anette

5 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service