Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'food' (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Easter services at St Paul's Church Harringay

You would be welcome to come and join us at St Paul's Harringay for any of our Easter services. I am attaching the details of all of our se…

Started by Pete

3 1 hour ago
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Free Early Kidney / Renal cat food to give away

Hello, I have some special diet Hills Early Stage Kidney wet pouches to give away if anyone's cat might need those? They have a 10/23 date,…

Started by Michaela Hamm

1 Nov 13, 2023
Reply by Nicole

Free Dog Food to Giveaway

Hello, I have a load of dog food to give away. My dog has been moved onto a prescription diet and I would hate for perfectly good dog food…

Started by Mon

5 Aug 28, 2023
Reply by Jez Phillips

UPDATE: Baking Competition SUSPENDED at Harringay Village Fete this Saturday

UPDATE: We will still be gathering on Saturday 10 September, but without the bounce and party atmosphere, following the death of her late M…

Started by Pete

0 Sep 7, 2022

Best Amateur Baker in Harringay 2022

Hello amateur bakers! After a successful competition in 2021, the Best Amateur Baker competition is back at the Harringay Village Fete 2022…

Started by Pete

0 Aug 11, 2022

Free cat food

Hi, I have a big box of Sheba Select slices to give away (cat is on a different diet now so not needed!) - expiry Dec this year. Free for c…

Started by Penny

4 Mar 14, 2022
Reply by Andrea

Portland Scallops: New Fish Stall Every Sunday At Stroud Green Market

Hi everybody! I do hope this is acceptable as a one-off post, and that it's relevant to plenty of people. The Portland Scallop Co were tr…

Started by Stroud Green Market

0 Jan 11, 2022

Assaje Neapolitan Trip - excellent new Italian homemade takeaway

I was walking around near Turnpike Lane and stumbled upon a house with a load of stickers and things advertising 'Assaje Neapolitan Trip',…

Started by Sixfaces

11 Aug 18, 2021
Reply by Arnaud

Harringay-themed Bake Off

Ever wondered what an edible 3D model of Harringay Arena shopping park would look like? Or how to craft the perfect Salisbury pub out of sp…

Started by Pete

1 Jul 1, 2021
Reply by Pete

URGENT: Recalled cat food

There has been a recall of a number of dry cat food brands due to a potential link to hundreds of cases of feline pancytopenia, a blood dis…

Started by Sharon

7 Jun 27, 2021
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service