Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Super King size mattress, and low-rise slat base, for free.

Hi, I'm moving house, and have a very comfortable super-king-size mattress to give away for free, to anybody willing to collect it. It come…

Started by Alex Palex

3 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Alex Palex

Offer ikea tromso single loft bed

Hi, have a bed that needs to go very quickly to clear space. Really like to go in next 1-2 days or we will donate to a charity shop to pick…

Started by dm

2 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by dm

Free patio fruit trees (apple and pear)

I have 2 old dwarf apple trees (royal gala and golden delicious varieties from memory) and a dwarf pear (cordon style doyenne du comice) go…

Started by Robyn

9 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Robyn

FREE ANTIQUE PIANO

WHITE ANTIQUE 'BROADWOOD' PIANO An ebay whim that I've never got around to tuning. Very attractive to look at & currently a pretty 'm…

Started by Mel

5 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Mel

Jumble Trail comes to Harringay Ladder

Hi all,  Just wanted to let everyone know that the lovely Nuala on Allison Road is setting up a Jumble Trail in Harringay.  Jumble Trail is…

Started by Martina Randles

8 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Alison

Offered - long bit of MDF

Ready to collect now - if it rains tonight it will be no good to anyone... 244x48x2 cm Cavendish Road N4

Started by Nicholas

5 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Nicholas

Pets in the Park - Saturday 18th July

Just a reminder of the Pets in the Park event this Saturday in Clissold Park 11 until 3. Fun dog show, vet advice and health checks for dog…

Started by tulips

0 Jul 15, 2015

Free Sony CRT television & stand - needs to be collected this weeekend

This is an older style TV, not a flat screen. It weighs approximately 15kg We are moving and are willing to give it away for free to someon…

Started by Mike C

1 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Mike C

FREE - wooden desk, roof box and racks and car bike rack

FREE - COLLECT FROM OUTSIDE 76 FLORENCE ROAD N4 4DP MUST GO TODAY! wooden desk car roof racks roof box car bike rack 

Started by Annie Mundy

0 Jul 7, 2015

Can you adopt some pond fish

Hi All I have 3 fish in my garden pond.  The pond must be filled in and so the fish will be homeless.  I do not have an image to share as t…

Started by Joseph Boyle

13 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Joseph Boyle

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service