Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'front gardens' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Led up the garden path on Green Lanes

by this delightful display along a Green Lanes N8 garden path I wish I'd taken pictures a week or two earlier because then this garden wa…

Started by Liz

3 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Ruth

Marvellous Michaelmas

daisies. For once it is the neglected front garden, the overgrown patches of ground, the railway bank, the wilder places that delight with…

Started by Liz

1 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Amazing blooms in Lothair Rd

I think these are peonies. They are just too beautiful not to be photographed and shared. Perhaps others along the ladder can share a photo…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

2 May 21, 2014
Reply by Burgoyne Bec

43 reasons not to concrete front gardens

The paving or concreting of front gardens comes up semi-regularly. I just spotted another article mentioning it by my colleague Kevin Har…

Started by Hugh

17 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Alison Johnston

Front Gardens as rubbish tips

Despite what some of the local builders and landlords may believe, it is not permitted to store building rubbish in your front garden. Wand…

Started by Liz

27 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Beautiful front garden in Terront Road, N15

I so love it when people use their fronts as gardens and not (just) rubbish storage or bike parks. Even though a few light-fingered Larries…

Started by Liz

13 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Alisha

Removing concrete slab from front garden

Has anyone had any experience with removing a slab from their front garden? I was preparing to plant a hedge and discovered a slab under a…

Started by Nick G-T

7 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Nick G-T

New study shows damaging effect of London garden loss

A new study by the London Wildlife Trust has shown that London's gardens are becoming less green. The Trust took aerial photos of 1,292…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Haringey's enforcement action on rubbish strewn front gardens works

Walking along Wightman to the station over the past few weeks, I've noticed a few gardens literally piled high with rubbish. So I thought I…

Started by Hugh

12 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Stuart

Rubbish in your Neighbour's Garden?

At the last Area Assembly Councillor Canver mentioned a solution to clearing problem rubbish in neighbours' front gardens. I contacted her…

Started by Hugh

26 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service