Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'fruit' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garden fruit crops

Since rain returned, after the unusually hot dry period, my garden has quickly recovered some of its health.  My Bramley tree had shed abou…

Started by Dick Harris

24 Oct 21, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

Garden fruit crops

The continuing dry spell has greatly reduced our apples and pears which seem much smaller than usual even-though many were pollinated.  Aft…

Started by Dick Harris

6 Aug 15, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

Get Growing in London

I've been a viewer of Harringay Online for a few years now, and wanted to sign up to ask for some of your thoughts on a charitable project…

Started by Sam_G

3 Mar 10, 2019
Reply by Alice B

Glass salad bowl and 3 smaller bowls £10

Set of for pieces: a salad bowl (height 15 cm x 25 cm diameter; and 3 smaller matching bowls (height 8:50 x 14 cm diameter)

Started by Beatriz Merida

0 Dec 16, 2017

Free patio fruit trees (apple and pear)

I have 2 old dwarf apple trees (royal gala and golden delicious varieties from memory) and a dwarf pear (cordon style doyenne du comice) go…

Started by Robyn

9 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Robyn

LUOS AT THE HARINGEY GREEN FAIR

Living Under One Sun are having a fruit and vegetable stall at the Haringey Green Fair on the 6th September. Come along and find out about…

Started by Living Under One Sun

1 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Dee

Ducketts Common Strange fruit question ...

Just opposite Ducketts Common on Green Gate Common there is a large green tree with small orange/yellow fruits (see pic). Can anyone identi…

Started by friends of ducketts common

10 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Sophie Smith

The figs are ripe.....

There's quite a few fig plants in this area - we've got some branches from one overhanging our garden.   We've discovered this week that ma…

Started by michaelw

8 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by rosyrose

This is the Fruit City map. To add a tree, <<click here>>...

http://www.fruitcity.co.uk/map/ looks like the nearest is "Grazebrook rd, Fig Tree"

Started by Dan McQuillan

0 Jul 2, 2010

The wrong size and shape

FOOD WASTE: the disquieting effects of the supermarkets' contracts with farmers Yesterday I listened to Farming Today with mounting alarm…

Started by Clive Carter

15 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service