Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardener' (138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gardener wanted - recommendations?

Its not execatly the right time of year for gardening but we thought we would get ahead of the game and find one ready for spring. So can a…

Started by Jeremy

4 Jan 29
Reply by ladders_lad

New fence – recommendation for Gareth

Earlier this week, Gareth and his work colleague Jamie removed and disposed of my old rotting 35ft fence and decking, and replaced with new…

Started by arwin

10 Jan 23
Reply by Cheko

Recommended - Gardener - Deborah Baxter

If anyone is looking for a gardener - I can recommend Deborah Baxter (07770 792 244).  She did a great job taming the jungle in our front g…

Started by Resident

0 Nov 3, 2023

Recommendation - Deborah Baxter, wonderful gardener

I’d like to recommend Deborah if you’re looking for a gardener. Deborah has been amazing clearing our garden and offering advice on how we…

Started by Beth Hinde

1 Jul 3, 2023
Reply by Beth Hinde

Need tree uprighting

We've had a hazel tree come down. I've been advised that it can be uprighted, dug back in and staked. Any suggestions as to a gardener/tree…

Started by Greg Keen

0 Jul 3, 2023

Gardener needed for small project on the Ladder - recommendations?

Hello. I wondered if anyone could recommend a gardener to finish off a small project - removing some Astroturf, turning the soil and planti…

Started by TH

2 Mar 24, 2023
Reply by Ruth Valentine

Handyman for outdoor work

Happy to say that I am well satisfied with what Tomos (yes, he's Welsh) my newish handyman achieved in the garden today.  Despite muddy gro…

Started by Dick Harris

46 Mar 19, 2023
Reply by TH

Revamp front garden

Greetings The front of house needs revamping the wall needs to come down and the area at the front needs redoing plus a place for the ugly…

Started by Wendy

3 Apr 8, 2022
Reply by Don

Gardener / Handyman

I am looking for someone to do small jobs in garden from time to time, including lifting and moving pots. I guess they are all very busy at…

Started by Valerie Shipp

5 Apr 8, 2022
Reply by Valerie Shipp

Hedge cutting/trimming service required

Hi  i am looking for someone who can cut/trim my hedge before Saturday thanks Michelle

Started by MICHELLE HOWARD

2 Sep 17, 2021
Reply by john

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service