Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardener' (138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommend a gardener

My garden is in need of a major overhaul.  Fencing, turfing and possibly brick built shed also some ideas on the overall design.  Can anyon…

Started by Kaygee

5 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Colinloves

Patch Works - Gardening and landscaping recommendation

We have recently had some fencing and hard landscaping work done and I promised the guys that I would recommend them. Patch Works (www.pat

Started by Gillian

0 Mar 16, 2013

Gardener

We need to someone to do some work in our gardening. Nothing very skilled really - clearing away some slabs and walls, and making the groun…

Started by Allie

2 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Allie

fantastic garden work

I can highly recommend Matt Gamble gardens - I have just had a new fence put in along with a tree stump removal and new piece of trellis.  …

Started by Mary Price

3 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Matt

Jeremy Bevan Gardens - recommended

Hello Having found a number of recommendations for Jeremy Bevan on here, his team have recently done some work for me - a general tidy-up o…

Started by Natalie

0 Dec 11, 2012

Need someone with a chainsaw

Hi, We have a felled tree in our back garden in huge pieces and we need to get it cut down for storage before winter really sets in. I'm lo…

Started by CatC

1 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

trees and garden

Ewan kindly came to have a look at my tree and reassured me that there is probably nothing to worry about.  He gave me great free advice on…

Started by louiset

0 Oct 12, 2012

Gardener Needed N8

Hi! Could anyone recommend a gardener in the area? We need a regular gardener who is trustworthy and not too too expensive? Thanks

Started by KTDot

0 Oct 9, 2012

Recommended - a great Gardener!

I'd like to recommend our gardener Jonathan who has been working for us since October last year. He's reliable, hard-working, creative, fri…

Started by Louise Wallis

0 Aug 5, 2012

SEEKING ~ landscape gardener who can build PATIO AND BRICK WALL

HI All, I know this subject matter has been looked at before, but there's only one recent discussion with some handy tips. ...And none of…

Started by byl999

4 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by byl999

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service