Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardener' (138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for someone to jet wash decking and tidy up garden

Hi, im looking for someone to jet wash our decking and tidy up our garden once the weather gets a little better! If anyone could recommend…

Started by Thea

1 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by Jeremy Bevan

Tree maintenance/removal

Dear Harringay  hive I have recently moved back to the area and now have a garden! There are three trees that look like they’ve had a littl…

Started by eileen

7 Feb 15, 2020
Reply by eileen

Wood chipper

Bit of a long shot but I’m looking for someone who can come round with a wood chipper. I am about to cut down two large conifers and a hedg…

Started by G

3 Jan 9, 2020
Reply by Laura Mitchell

Decking/covering for a roof terrace - recommendations for a builder please

I am looking to deck/cover my roof terrace (11m squared) and for someone to weld the gate back on which leads to the fire escape.  It would…

Started by CarolineK

6 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by Natalie

Gardener Needed

Reliable and good Gardner needed to re pot plants and plant more stuff and general maintenance ...not a big garden!!!

Started by Shez Shez

2 Jul 6, 2019
Reply by Shez Shez

gardener/handy man for trellis or tension wire installation

HI there - I am looking for a gardener or handy man with an understanding of plants to drill some tension wire or trellis arrangement on br…

Started by Constantina

1 May 28, 2019
Reply by Patrick Magdziak

Gardener needed for maintenence and tidy

Looking for a gardener or handyman to tidy up my garden. Weeding, pruning etc. We've recently had a baby so it's been neglected. Just a bit…

Started by Saima

12 May 5, 2019
Reply by Sally

Gardener recommendations please

hi we’re looking for a local gardener for a few hours a week.  Would be grateful for any recommendations.  Thanks

Started by Katie

2 May 5, 2019
Reply by Sally

URGENT Gardener needed on 9th November for turfing!

Hello, My husband has ordered turf to be delivered to our house on the 9th November and i was hoping to find someone to be able to come, d…

Started by Natasha

2 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Natasha

Can anyone recommend a handyman/fencer/gardener?

Hello fellow HoLers - can anyone recommend a handyman or gardener who can help replace some fencing in our garden, plus a few other odds an…

Started by Adam

6 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by Patrick Magdziak

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service